Thelostone12 Thelostone12 18-21, F 13 Answers Dec 17, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Well now that I am 50 is seems more stupid than it did when I was 21 and getting married. Still happily married so not pointless. Maybe better to get married when young and stupid my wife and I always say.

Best Answer

NEVER . . . its an important learning experience . . .

Best Answer

Sadly, no.

Best Answer

No. I do not believe that young love is stupid or pointless, only impermanent.<br />
Its a wonderful emotion and a great learning experience. In very rare cases, it actually lasts or is renewed later. Unfortunately, the young do not have the life experience and knowledge to understand what to do with true love and do not have the patience for it even if they know what to do with it. What most people interpret as young love is not love but passion. Learning the difference between the two is a painful process that few are prepared for before the age of 25.

Best Answer

No. It varies from person to person so always is not true. But a lot of the time it is. But the experience can be very good anyway.

Best Answer

Learning about yourself& others is allways good!

Best Answer

It's beautiful and innocent...

Best Answer

Nope...sometimes it's epically self destructive too ;-)

Best Answer