Just to clarify the \"boy\" I used in this question. I use the term \"boy\" to describe a boy posing and pretending to lead this country as POTUS! Hope that clears up the race card so many of you like to use when real Americans speak out about the illegal \"Kenyan\" born pretender-in-chief. Ed Snowden has opened up a huge can of worms and soon all heII will break loose. You can thank Obama for making this country a 3rd world nation. That is what we are! We have huge debt (caused by this \"boy\"), more scandals than any president in history and the illiterates just sit and allow it. Obama is trash!
USPatriot USPatriot 26-30, F 17 Answers Dec 17, 2013 in EP

Please! You've probably never traveled in your life. It is usually people who aren't cultured that see Obama as the enemy. I tell you, by your post, you've proven that you are the one that's classless. Anyway, This country could never become a third-world country. It doesn't matter how much debt it incurs, it will never happen. Why? Because there's a lot more than debt that goes into making a country a first-world country. If you had traveled, you would know this. I'm from a third-world country, and it's big leap from being the most advanced nation on the planet to becoming a third-world country. The infrastructure is already built, poor people aren't as poor as they are in third-world countries, technology here can't compare to technology in third-world countries, I mean the list is endless. He is doing the best he can. It's not easy dealing with yours and the entire planets problems.

Best Answer

He was wrong about America becoming a third world country. Most definitely, and I disagreed with him on it, but he is right that Obama is responsible for spying on its citizens. Bush started it and Obama is making it worse

Best Answer

Bush started it, and Obama did nothing to fuel it. It's all my fault!

Best Answer

It's apathy's fault.

Best Answer

Yes, on my part.

Best Answer

NOT MY BOY!!!! Only a moron would claim him has theirs! In my opinion, Obama has done more damage to the country than any other president before him, combined!

But is Obama solely responsible for the NSA spying scandal? I say NO, or not entirely! A lot happened after 9/11, and from that day on we have been losing our freedom at an alarming rate. Many of the policies in place was in fact Bush's, BUT what Obama and his cronies have done was much worse and overreaching, completely ignoring the constitution and making their own rules!

They are all politicians! TRUST NONE OF THEM! The majority of the politicians are corrupt and don't have the people's interest at heart! They are only self-serving; both Democrat and Republican!

Best Answer

TY for this answer. I couldn't have said this any better!

Best Answer

They are both corporate ******....
Their differences in ideology amount to nothing compared to the huge common ground they both share. That is they are both well and truly paid for and owned by corporate sponsorship.

Best Answer

Yes they are, and also owned by their own special interest groups!

Best Answer

Obama is totally at Fault, because he is the guy in the Oval Office! Ignorance, (of what is going on within His Government), is NOT an Excuse!

In fact, Any Excuse, that can make up, to go against the Constitution is Unacceptable, and any action taken against the Constitutional Rights of the People is a Crime and an Impeachable Offense.

Best Answer

Yes! This answer is a fact! Obama is the boss and it's time to fire the boss. Obama is destroying this country from within and he's getting by with it! Real Americans will not stand for this debt, the lies, the scandals and the deceit. We didn't vote for this. Obama and his transparent government is a joke. He is a joke. Under the Constitution we do not have to wait for another rigged election. Fact!

Best Answer

its miserable people like you that give this country a bad name

Best Answer

He's right about Obama and the NSA though.

Best Answer

she....

Best Answer

Really? My bad.

Best Answer

It's illiterate and brainwashed people like you that have caused this. Think about it if you can.

Best Answer

He isn't MY boy. And he isn't a boy really, is he. Not much of a man, perhaps, but still not a boy. Obama makes me proud to be a Canadian.

Best Answer

I'm Canadian too. You didn't hear that Canada has been spying FOR the Americans in places like Cuba where the Americans have no diplomatic presence. It came out two weeks ago. Canadians are as apathetic about this as Americans. You really don't think CSIS is doing the same thing. Because CSIS was spying for America, I'm sure the NSA is sharing data with CSIS and I'm sure Canadians are being spied on too. If America is spying on Spain, France, Germany what the hell makes you think they aren't spying on Canada?

Best Answer

Nothing makes me think anything. And as I am powerless to make a change, I refuse to make myself sick over it. I am still proud to be a Canadian and I wouldn't want to be anything else. How about you.
Where would you be happier?

Best Answer

I'd be happier in a Canada where people cared about politics and not just their pampered lifestyles. I'm not sure we're any better than the Americans when it comes to apathy. We'd like to think so but we're just as spoiled. I'd also like to be able to criticize my country without being asked where else I would like to live. Dissent is as healthy as it is rare these days.

Best Answer

ur funny u should be on fox news with the white santa. it is too bad u know nothing of history.spying has been going on a long time. **** hover

Best Answer

He's not my boy. I know, because I had a paternity test.

Best Answer

He wasn't born in Kenya, but he is responsible for the NSA mess. It was started by Bush but Obama has made it much worse. It's a disgrace. America isn't a third world country and Obama isn't trash. Saying nonsense like that makes it hard for reasonable people to agree with you even when they want to.

Best Answer

I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. I only state what I believe to be exact concerning Obama.

Best Answer

Do you seriously believe the man was born in Kenya?

Best Answer

I do. I have seen Sheriff Arpaios posse teams findings and have also researched the Obama clan. The Obama's are masters of deceit. His Uncle and Aunt were in the United States illegally. Hawaii is the mecca for faking birth registration. Obama's own grandmother stated that he was in fact born in Kenya. There is much more. Obama had hid bio printed on college programs stating he was a foreign student from Kenya. It goes on and on. I could list a novel sized paper on Barry O!

Best Answer

typo *his not hid. ftr

Best Answer

Well I don't. I don't think it's a big deal either. Ted Cruz was born in Canada and I don't think there will be many Republicans protesting his nomination. If you do then good for you. Personally, I don't think either one matters a damn.

Best Answer

I see your point! TY for your answers.

Best Answer

Nowadays, presidents don't wind up in office if they are not, essentially, supporters of the majorplayers in the military intelligence community. The last president we had who attempted to put his own power above that of the military intelligence/surveillance world was President Kennedy...........

Best Answer

Right and look what happened to him.

Best Answer

We've been spied on for over 15 years. I was aware of internet spying when my browser would freeze up after posting certain things. Also phone spying (tapping) when the resident wasn't aware of it.

Best Answer

pat. act of 2003

Best Answer

there was spying done before then using Eschalon satellites which had filters to capture certain words.

Best Answer

What scandal?

Best Answer

Pfft

Best Answer

You need to learn what 1st world and 3rd world nations mean, it has nothing to do with poverty.

Best Answer

Tsumani3, I disagree. Poverty has a lot to do with it. Poverty isn't the reason but it is the result.

The value of the currency is a major factor on whether the US is a 1st or 3rd world nation. With the massive printing of currency which is devaluing the dollar, and the massive debt accumulated that can't be repaid will ultimately lead to poverty for all! .........

Best Answer

Yes! This is the end result and a fact. TY for your answers.

Best Answer

My boy? I'm not sure of what he's hiding, knows, or doesn't even want to know about, but I am sure that he has made 'promises'. Hard to know who knows what when so many lies are being spout about...

Best Answer

Fukk yeah he's responsible waaaaaay worse than bush Cheney ever was

Best Answer