turtlesplash turtlesplash 41-45, M 21 Answers Dec 30, 2011

Yes ....the only difference is in real life people can't block me :)

Best Answer

so you're more like Superman in real life

Best Answer

its exactly the same.

Best Answer

i think i do know what you mean Ediez - but exactly? - call me a pedant but i don't think we can be exactly the same on EP as in "real-life" - the simple act of socially existing through writing and reading amplifies certain faculties of being and diminishes others

Best Answer

Here I am myself; in the flesh I wind up adapting to the person I'm talking to, telling them what they want to hear without quite meaning to. (I'm trying to fix that.)

Best Answer

none of us is truly the same person with any two different people - we all react to one another like chemicals - i think online it's easier to "be yourself" because we are physically alone and writing is essentially intellectual

Best Answer

Sounds about right. On the upside, I guess that means I'm not quite as much of a sociopath as I thought. :)

Best Answer

Yes, I am always me.

Best Answer

Yes, I even look like my Avatar^^

Best Answer

Identical

Best Answer

The same.

Best Answer

ummm same person

Best Answer

No, plain and simply no, personality might be magnified online as people say alot more of what they want to but no one would say half the things to people that they would online. People might think they are exactly what they are like in the " real world " but their are differences no matter what people say.<br />
Is it their real personality online if they can't bring themselves to do it offline ! ?

Best Answer

i am myself here.

Best Answer

What you see is what you get.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'd say so.

Best Answer

Depends on the time.

Best Answer

NOTHING LIKE IT!

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer