Stumbleaddict102 Stumbleaddict102 31-35, M 13 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

no, I don t think they would like it. I work things out on here, share thoughts that aren t fully formed.<br />
I think it is nice to have total honesty with a partner, but aren t we all entitled to our own private thoughts.<br />
Like a journal, it s personal. I wouldn t share that, although I know that some people do.

Best Answer

No - he'd likely be amused if he saw how much I talk about him xD

Best Answer

no and every story Ive written is true so if my family or friends read it there would be nothing that would shock them cause they lived it with me

Best Answer

I have nothing to hide

Best Answer

Nope--he not only knows, he has the password and full access to it, so he can post what he wants, too. He loves reading some of the chats I have with others. He's not only read all of my posts, he's written a few that I've word-smithed for him, before posting.

Best Answer

Absolutely Yes! My Wife would die of disgust if she found out!

Best Answer

Great question. I for one would not like even if my ex read what I have been writing on here. <br />
I am sure a user of my Laptop has read quite a bit of my comments and she is not my other half. This happened over two months ago and was very surprised at what I had written.

Best Answer

Well, were in an open relationship, so nothing about affairs. We do the deed everytime he's here, so I'm not in anything s3xless. We both know of my issues, and vice versa. He's so flighty to notice anything even if I put his face right up to one of my stories, he'd ask "who's that?" <br />
Anyway, no.

Best Answer

I don't have a significant other.

Best Answer

No, my spouse knows everything. So EP is no exception to that. Wouldn't know why and how to keep it a secret anyway since everything nowadays is digitalized and recorded forever.

Best Answer