I know some families are okay with it. If I was caught naked or caught one of my relatives naked I'd be highly disturbed.
MushroomFaerie148 MushroomFaerie148 22-25, F 14 Answers Aug 24, 2010

The kids are gone so yes we do it. My wife is usually naked when my friends come over and when we get deliverys.

Best Answer

My family is always naked. We are just comfortable that way and we don't hide it with our friends and family.

Best Answer

Growing up our family was comfortable with nudity with each other. We never closed the bathroom door. My father showered and shaved naked. My mother changed her clothes in front of us. My sister and I were often naked at home before we reached puberty. After that my sister covered herself up a lot. I was still naked sometimes -- but the imbalance between my sister and myself in that regard held me back. What was lacking in my family growing up was clear communication about nudity, and some not-so-cool behaviour (not having to do with nudity). <br />
When I had my own family, I was interested in giving my own kids a more clear and comfortable home environment. We have a clearly communicated clothing optional house with clear boundaries about when its okay to be naked and when clothing is needed. When any one of us feels strange about someone we interact with as individuals or as a family we discuss it. The result is that most of the time any of us who want to be naked at home have that option -- and we use it because it feels safe and comfortable and wonderful.

Best Answer

Growing up, being naked was restricted to our rooms, and even then, I was the only one who was comfortable being naked around others. Now that I have my own family, my wife and I are always naked around each other. It's simply a more relaxing and healthy way of living for us. When our children are old enough, they can be as naked as they want to be, provided that we don't have guests over at that time, or they're accepting of our way of living if they do come.

Best Answer

I can't even imagine. No. I don't want to imagine.

Best Answer

My family is the same as waitTOheal. Most of us are girls and it isn't a big deal ... but when it comes to mixed genders in the same room you better cover up!!

Best Answer

Actually my family is a nude family and we prefer to be naked. We love nudity. We love to do all things around the house naked. I wishu you to being naked as most as possible :)

Best Answer