I know some families are okay with it. If I was caught naked or caught one of my relatives naked I'd be highly disturbed.
MushroomFaerie148 MushroomFaerie148 26-30, F 17 Answers Aug 24, 2010

The kids are gone so yes we do it. My wife is usually naked when my friends come over and when we get deliverys.

Best Answer

Actually my family is a nude family and we prefer to be naked. We love nudity. We love to do all things around the house naked. I wishu you to being naked as most as possible :)

Best Answer

My family is always naked. We are just comfortable that way and we don't hide it with our friends and family.

Best Answer

Growing up our family was comfortable with nudity with each other. We never closed the bathroom door. My father showered and shaved naked. My mother changed her clothes in front of us. My sister and I were often naked at home before we reached puberty. After that my sister covered herself up a lot. I was still naked sometimes -- but the imbalance between my sister and myself in that regard held me back. What was lacking in my family growing up was clear communication about nudity, and some not-so-cool behaviour (not having to do with nudity). <br />
When I had my own family, I was interested in giving my own kids a more clear and comfortable home environment. We have a clearly communicated clothing optional house with clear boundaries about when its okay to be naked and when clothing is needed. When any one of us feels strange about someone we interact with as individuals or as a family we discuss it. The result is that most of the time any of us who want to be naked at home have that option -- and we use it because it feels safe and comfortable and wonderful.

Best Answer

Growing up, being naked was restricted to our rooms, and even then, I was the only one who was comfortable being naked around others. Now that I have my own family, my wife and I are always naked around each other. It's simply a more relaxing and healthy way of living for us. When our children are old enough, they can be as naked as they want to be, provided that we don't have guests over at that time, or they're accepting of our way of living if they do come.

Best Answer

I can't even imagine. No. I don't want to imagine.

Best Answer

My family is the same as waitTOheal. Most of us are girls and it isn't a big deal ... but when it comes to mixed genders in the same room you better cover up!!

Best Answer

I grew up a closet nudist. I was introduced to it by our neighbors are an extremely young age. I woudl go over tothe oldest daughter as my babysitter and she would have me take my clothes off liike her for the afternoon. Her sisters and mother even saw me this way on occasion and were sometimes nude at the time which was confusing to me. My family wasnt nudist so had to wear clothes though dont think they knew where my nude tendancies were coming from. As I got older I was spending everyyday after school down by the lake nude untill just befor emy parents came home. In my mid teens, my older step sister found out. SHe was comfortable with me being nude and enjoying life but had concerns about me going down to the lake and possibly get caught. She made a deal with me that if I wanted to be nude I could do it safely at her house and her husband and she were fine with it. After that I was over their apartment 2 to 3 times a week enjoying plain old nudism at their house. I occasionally saw her or her husband nude but think they were off to have fn or finishing from having fun. Her husband was ok with it but wasnt around as much, but my sister saw me nude quite often. Eventually she had an older friend that I surprised with my sister one time when I came over. Event though they were surprised and we were all embarrassed I was told I could stay and watch the movie with them and dont worry her friend had seen many naked men in her lifetime.

Best Answer

Briefly put, Yes! I grew up in a nude home. I took my wife to a resrt on our third or fourth date to insure she could go along with family nudity in a wholesome way and she took to it like a duck to water. We have been married 34 yrs, raised our daughter, now 30, in a clothing optional home and we are very comfortable being nude around each other.

Best Answer

My girlfriend, her two sons and i are always naked. We took the boys skinny dipping one day and they wanted to stay naked so we turned them into regular nudists. She was a little shy at first but joined right in. Now we are nude on a regular basis and go to nude resorts as a family.

Best Answer