I tend to clutter. I am always thinking of a million things at once and you can see that.
themarvelousme themarvelousme 26-30, M 10 Answers Jun 25, 2012

If a house is a home, it is never spotless. I am a place for everything and everything in it's place kind of person. I just think it looks so darn pretty when it's neat.

Best Answer

Cluttered definitely, and messy. Not a disaster but could definitely be better. I am trying to keep it decent. Hard right now with this huge belly and horrible hip and back pain+having 2 toddlers to care for 24/7+being in a tiny 2 bedroom townhouse with 4, going on 5, people.

Best Answer

Well, I am a neat freak, but I live with my best friend, who is a clutterbug. So, for the most part, our place is clean and tidy, but there are little spots of clutter here and there, where she has failed to put things away. *sigh*

Best Answer

In the words of my mother, "Clean but cluttery". A lot of our things I haven't even unpacked, because I figured it wasn't worth it until I knew we'd be staying. Doesn't look like we will.

Best Answer

I wouldn't say spotless. But I keep it clean.

Best Answer

cluttered with toys

Best Answer

Its clean except for the closets

Best Answer