I have a big fluffy black cat named Tolstoy who is my best friend. She sticks by me when I'm sad. I was sick and unconscious for three days and my husband said she never left my side. While I was in hospital for three weeks she ran away. The day the car rolled into the driveway to bring me home, she came running out of the woods to greet me. I love her so much. She doesn't get along with anyone else but my husband. She doesn't like other cats. She nests in my hair and purrs so loud. It's wonderful!!!:)

Best Answer

Yes my black lab, she was so small when I got her she could fit in one hand and she would sleep in my lap. now she is 90 pounds and sometimes still wants to climb up in my lap - oof.

Best Answer

i know it they act like big ol lap dogs

Best Answer

my lil bird bluey, he is my bestiee for as long as he lives i love him <3 :)

Best Answer

I have a girl Pug. She waits up for me in the kitchen at 11pm after a brutal work day and is genuinely happy to see me at that ungodly hour.<br />
I say we are both best friends to each other.

Best Answer

i have a cockateil a bird, ive had him for 8 years and i wouldn't trade anything in this world for him because even if i have bad day he dosen't judge me at all

Best Answer

My pitbull Deuce! He is my baby! He is 5 and yep, been with me since he was 8 months old, through marriage, fights, divorce, new baby, new fiance..... the list goes on. He goes where I go. If it wasnt for him, i don't know where i'd be today.

Best Answer

Yes... she is a dog.<br />
I have two dogs, but the girl dog likes me better... LOL The boy dog is old and he'd rather sleep than play with me or snuggle these days. But he's been a very good friends these past 10 years too!

Best Answer

Yes I love my girls I have 2 chiuaua's

Best Answer