BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 27 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Community

Absolutely not. I like EP for the fun and friendship, but it can never replace my real life, and nor would I want it to. :)

Best Answer

No but im Real online.

Best Answer

My real life consists of me, my roommate, my rabbit, dog, family, and a friend in Canada that I talk to on the phone every day. That's it. You guys are my only friends, lol.

Best Answer

Lol! Ouchie

Best Answer

I'm a loser, what can I say.

Best Answer

no you aren't

Best Answer

I don't think so. It's like saying all fat ppl are losers. Thin ppl
, normal weight ppl are losers too.

Best Answer

Unfortunatly yes it is.

Best Answer

No it's not!!!

Best Answer

I would hate to think that but i know a couple of people who spend their life on here.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

It's as real as my offline life. Its all *part* of my life! But I do feel freer to be more open online because it's anonymous.

Best Answer

Actually it is, because my real life itself isn't that real... to adjust to certain environment and to socialize, you need to be act differently... as unfortunate as that might sound, but it's the truth. If you're the president's assistant, would you sit and talk to him like you do with your friend? Even if he is your friend and even closer than other friends, you would still need to draw a line of limit, and that limit is defined by you in all aspects of your life.

Best Answer

Yes, anymore that is the only life I have.

Best Answer

( sigh) I'm not imaginative enough to fake it.

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

nope i got way too much work, oh hi everyone ! its been loooooong time being on EP kisses for everyone ^^

Best Answer

what lonealpha said

Best Answer

no, my real life is much more boring than that;)

Best Answer

No, but my online life is a nice retreat from my real life.

Best Answer

Yes :/

Best Answer

:s

Best Answer

Only for the next few minutes. Im away for brekkie, shops and at least 2 hours work. Then after a late lunch off to the pub.

Best Answer