Islam has nothing to do with these things. We should not declare or give result without knowing anything about that. Do you know the principles of Islam??? Further if you don't know about certain things, then it is better to stay calm than to speak loud. There are a lot of politics all around the world which no one can understand.. not you and not me. <br />
A small example..If you say yourself as a christian or something in a randomized way while involving in terrorism and if you agree that you belong to that particular religion with a bad intention, then who is going to bother about the investigation whether he/she is a muslim or christian or whatever..? In Islam, there are no rights to for one person to kill another human but the naughty ones are deserved to be PUNISHED. Innocents should not be insulted. If he is a terrorist who takes lives, then he is deserved to be killed. There is no link between Islam and terrorism. Islam is a symbol of purity and yeah am a muslim. Those who disobeyed islamic principles are not muslims in the first place. If you want to kill the terrorists, curse or do whatever you want but there is no need to place things like "Islam-a religion of peace?". Again, don't talk if you don't know about it!

Best Answer

Well ,think you are denying facts,most terrorism is committed by those claiming to be Muslim.I personally believe that those committing murder ,by bombs or missiles or war,have no religion and are evil.whatever they claim their religion to be.

Best Answer

(To trotsky52) Well well have you noticed one thing.. World's majority of population is covered by christians the second being muslims. Does Islamic principles is the only reason which comes before your eyes regarding terrorism.? That is totally unfair. Do you know all the whereabouts of politics, treaties, suppression, provocation of anger and discrimination? People like you who look for chances of clashing other religion always take advantage no matter how the people suffer and plot for doing something biiiig for spreading their religion. Your question is not fully centered around sufferings of people but about "ISLAM".. So you are trying your best to destroy it but don't worry thats not going to happen. Your wishes won't come true!! ^_^

Best Answer

I am not that interested in any religion,unless it interferes with me,but any religion that fears questions to me is a weak religion,with something to hide and Islam existing is OK by me ,it seems to serve alot of people well,so it is not my business what others believe,it is for them alone.

Best Answer

Lolz.. who fears your question? Angry and fear are totally different! Serves lot of people.. Let me see.. Can you tell me how this question helps a lot of people? Avoiding their friends or what? tell me.. I am curious

Best Answer

I said Islam serves alot of people well ,read more carefully.

Best Answer

My apologies.. sorry... The entire conversation drives me to a bad mood!!! Sorry sorry sorry!

Best Answer

Thats Ok we all make mistakes but got things to do so will have to finish chat now,thanks for interesting debate.

Best Answer

Debate??? o_O It made me frustrating buddy... !!! Sorry if I am rude! see ya

Best Answer

well, if it is muslims who flew all the way from US to Iraq to kill iraqi people upon a fake information and then have no response but a dull sorry , then the answer could be yes.

Best Answer

I agree and those guilty people were'nt very peaceful either.

Best Answer

it dosnt justify the war anyways.

Best Answer

My Parents Lived In Iraq before the War and they Loved it . No Racism , No Hate Crimes , No Media Brainwashing No **** Like in the US. Even though My Mum was An Orthodox Living in A Muslim Country with Muslims , she feels more Comfortable being around Arab Muslims/Christians/Jews than Americans Jews . Even though She Lived in a Muslim Country , A Jew in a Muslim County . But after Americas so Loved "Democracy" **** run a whole new Way

Best Answer

Ive known alot of Iraqis living in London and have learnt alot about it prewar.a very well developed ,well educated,peaceful country until Iran war.No divisions and people lived well with each other,not anymore.

Best Answer

Well, the media always tries to brainwashes westerners with anti-islam fake claims, the biggest of it is islamic terror while actually muslims are the most being killed, oppressed and their countries conquered , by non muslims. I pray for world peace.

Best Answer

Agree in part and think those responsible,should be charged with war crimes.

Best Answer

should be charged, but will they ever be ? and they put themselves on top of the war accusing and charging others with war crimes ..

Best Answer

I doubt it but we should all still continue to apply pressure for that to happen.

Best Answer

So wat u saying is that killing the people who are disturbing peace is infact not a crime

Best Answer

Very wrong and an ignorant question.

Best Answer

explain?

Best Answer

Truely... some people just choose to blind themselves...

Best Answer

Now I would just say....there are people good and bad... and we not have to *tag* the bad people by any religion....

Best Answer

By ignorant he means you should have at least learned a bit about islam before tagging all muslims as killers based on some stupid tv networks

Best Answer

I have and don;t label all Moslems as killers that's ridiculous to even suggest.I dont believe media nonsense either.

Best Answer

People spend time killing people. I think religion is an excuse

Best Answer

In theoretically islam is a religion of peace,,, If you Submit to it.. And even then you better summit to the right version because you will be as an infidel to the other factions and thus a heretic worthy of death.

Best Answer

well u should google up to find the historical facts what religion or what kind of community background that has spend their time killing people in few decades? ^ ^<br />
# never muslims come thousands miles across the ocean to conquered the land and killed the natives (just a clue)

Best Answer

Buddhism is about the only "religion of peace" that actually practices what they preach and even they have been known to do some pretty ugly things from time to time. The US, for example, is by far the most religious country in the developed world, yet has the worst social record of them all and the highest rates of homicide, abortion, divorce, child abuse, etc. are all in Bible Belt. Christians are now the proud owners of the largest prison population in history, the greatest income inequality, the worst social problems, and a president legally empowered to kill anyone or commit to unending war with half a dozen countries at once.

Best Answer

not a good record.

Best Answer

A misunderstood Islamic concept is that the Creator has imposed `Jihaad' on us. The term "holy war" has come from the time of the Crusades, and originated in Europe as a rallying cry against the Muslims in Jerusalem. Jihaad is an Arabic word, meaning struggle, but in the context of many verses in the Quran, it carries the meaning of military struggle or war. Allaah gradually introduced the obligation of military struggle to the Muslim community at the time of the Messenger sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ). The first verse ever revealed in that connection is as follows, (which means):--- "Permission (to fight) is given to those upon whom war is made because they are oppressed, and most surely Allaah is well able to assist them." ---- [Quran 22: 39]<br />
This verse lays down the precondition for all wars in Islam: there must exist certain oppressive conditions on the people.<br />
During some of the battles of the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) a woman was found killed. Allaah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children." [Al-Bukhaari]<br />
"A man came to the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) and asked: 'A man fights for war booty; another fights for fame and a third fights for showing off; which of them fights in Allaah's Cause?' The Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) said: "He who fights that Allaah's Word (i.e. Islam) should be superior, fights in Allaah's Cause." [Al-Bukhaari]

Best Answer

thanks for info.

Best Answer

Sorry if it was too long :D

Best Answer

no interesting like to learn.

Best Answer