1 - Omsina encroachment on Islam , and the word loyalty , and the religion of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him , and Father Abraham , upright, a Muslim , and was idolaters . 2 - God, your Omsina , we WBC , WBC live , and you die WABC -determination . 3 - There is no god but Allah alone , with no partner, King , and praise , which is over all things .
hidalgoveer hidalgoveer 18-21, M 6 Answers Jan 16 in Embarrassing & Funny

You do realise that you have posted this in the embarrassing and funny section??

Best Answer

You do realise by purposely putting all this up here knowing it is going to be slandered you are committing a sin. And then when you are sworn at you do not reply with a message of peace but you drop down to vulgar messages. Just stop it, go and pray to Allah (swt) to help everyone instead of you trying (and failing) to convince anyone of anything. :):)

Best Answer

1 - Omsina encroachment on Islam , and the word loyalty , and the religion of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him , and Father Abraham , upright, a Muslim , and was idolaters .

2 - God, your Omsina , we WBC , WBC live , and you die WABC -determination .

3 - There is no god but Allah alone , with no partner, King , and praise , which is over all things .

4 - Aahy Yakyiom mercy Astgat , fittest Lee Chaney whole , nor Tklny to myself never blink of an eye .

5 - Throne verse :

I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan
{ No god but He, the Living Gayoom does not take years and do not sleep him what is in heaven and on earth, Who intercedes for him without his permission knows what is before them and behind them and do not surround some of his knowledge , but as he wishes extended his chair of the heavens and the earth, nor Aiodh saved a Ali great ( 255 ) }

6 - Oh God, You are my Lord , there is no god except You , created me , and that the servant ( woman says , " I am your nation " in such a subject which is likely ) , I'm on the custom and Uadk what you can, and seek refuge in You from the evil of what I have done , I acknowledge Your favor upon , and Abu Ä sin, so forgive me , it does not forgive sins except you .

7 - O Creator of the heavens and the earth , unseen world and the Lord, and the sovereign of everything , I bear witness that there is no god except You , I seek refuge in You from the evil of myself , the devil and evil company, and committed myself to get worse , or to wage a Muslim.

8 - Omsina , and has become the kingdom to God , thank God , there is no god but Allah alone , with no partner, King , and praise , which is over all things , I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I seek refuge in You from the evil of what on this night , the evil of what follows , I seek refuge in you from laziness Osa arrogance , the Lord your refuge from the torment of the fire and the torment of the grave .

9 - O Allah, I ask You wellness in the world and the Hereafter , O Allah, I ask You for pardon and wellness , in a religious and worldly affairs , and my family and Mali , O Aster Aouraty , and security Roaty ( ÇáÝŇÚÉ ) , God defend me from the hands , and laid back , and the right-wing and the north , and peroxide , and seek refuge Bazmtk that attacked from below .

10 - chosen Lord God , and Islam as a religion , and Muhammad peace be upon him as a prophet . [ Three times ]

11 - In the name of God , which does not hurt anything with his name on earth or in heaven , the umbrella [ three times ]

12 - I am the praised Thank you , and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah . [ Three times ]

13 - I seek refuge in Allah from the evil of what He has created . [ Three times ]

14 - O Aavny in the physical , God Aavny in audio, O Aavny in Bosra , there is no god but You . [ Three times ]

15 - O Allah, I seek refuge in You from disbelief and poverty , O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the torment of the grave , there is no god except You . [ Three times ]

16 - Al- Ikhlas

In the name of God the Merciful
{ Say God is one (1) God Samad (2) begets not and (3) did not have a longer (4) } [ three times ]

Falaq

In the name of God the Merciful
{ Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of Daybreak (1) from the evil of what He has created (2) from the evil of darkness when it is intense (3) from the evil of jets in the contract (4) from the evil green-eyed envy if (5) } [ three times ]

Sura people

In the name of God the Merciful
{ Say: I seek refuge in the Lord of the people (1) the king of the people (2) the god of the people (3) from the evil of obsessive- whisperer (4) who whispers into the hearts of people (5) and the people of Paradise (6) } [ three times ]

17 - Hasbi is no god but it is a trust in the Lord of the Great Throne [ seven times ]

18 - I am the God, I Martyrdom , and I bear witness campaign throne , and the angels , and all your creation , you are the God , no God but you , and that Muhammad is His servant and messenger . [ Four times ]

19 - There is no god but Allah alone , with no partner, King , and praise , and Yahya limit , which is over all things . [ Dozens of times ]

20 - Hallelujah and praise [ hundred times or more ]
Or : Hallelujah great and praise . [ One hundred times or more ]

21 - Astgr God . [ Hundred times ]

22 - Hallelujah , Praise be to Allah , Allah is the greatest , there is no god but Allah alone , with no partner, King , and praise , at which all things. [ One hundred times or more ]

23 - Hallelujah and praise , O Allah, Glory and praise , I testify that there is no God but you , forgiveness and repent to you

Best Answer

you need help dude!

Best Answer

Good morning

Best Answer

Good morning

Best Answer

Allah seems pretty cool I guess

Best Answer

What guess

Best Answer