Keeping in mind that they are speaking about some work that doesn't really concern the third person this much but still it involves him in some way! As for me I think it is quite rude!
MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 10 Answers Nov 20, 2011

not if if they're strangers or if you're just trying to eavesdrop<br />
if its at work or they're doing it to exclude you, then its rude. but you know that already.

Best Answer

YUP !! BUT maybe rude not a r8 word, i would say it unrespect :)<br />
Just tell them to not do it to u, or speak to them with language they dont knw and when they asked bout it ... u can say "now u feel what i feel >,&lt; " heheh :)

Best Answer

Er yes..I have encountered that numerous times especially with chinese folks..sowee

Best Answer

idk. Depends how long the conversation is or if they are looking at you snickering haha

Best Answer

thats extremely rude:/...

Best Answer

In a work situation, yes rude. Save it for your coffee break or outside work.

Best Answer

Really depends, like if they were just talking in a language everyone talks and all of a sudden you come along and they start talking in their own language it would seem oddly suspicious and rude. If they have always spoke to each other in their own language, you can't really argue because they might feel more comfortable speaking in their own native tongues.

Best Answer

Not unless the third person is a part of the conversation. People say things I don't understand all the time, I do not consider them rude. I understand how it can make a person feel left out, but really they are left out (of the conversation anyway.) Hope you feel better.

Best Answer

Yes. I would agree.

Best Answer