Edit: From the paucity of answers I can tell I scared most people off with this...
Rennn Rennn 18-21, M 9 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Hobbies

"From the paucity of answers I can tell I scared most people off with this... Must have given some people too much to think about, lol".<br />
Indeed you did. lol Your question is quite valid though and I agree with your sentiments. Just had to read it a few times. :-)

Best Answer

*nods*

Best Answer

indeed it is

Best Answer

I have always found and still find nude people better looking than dressed ones. I remember a girl that I found very attractive at a nude swim. I wanted to cry when I saw her dressed! I guess the content was the same but the packaging was a fail...

Best Answer

It's a weird question. Nothing wrong with nudism or unattractive people being nudists.

Best Answer

Only if people had to go around completely nude. They don't.

Best Answer

Right. Just like people don't have to go around ugly. That's what bags, makeup, and surgery are for.

Best Answer

It's easier to put on clothes.

Best Answer

I think you missed the point of the response.
It's easier to put on clothes than it is to undergo surgery, etc.
It's even easier to not put on clothes, and not get surgery, and not wear a bag over your head.

Best Answer

I'm guessing this is hypothetical to you, but I live in a town where until recently, public nudity was legal. I'd love to see you comparing avoiding an unattractive face to facing several completely nude 300+ lb bodies.

Best Answer

You're right, this is hypothetical.
That said, your words are falling on deaf ears. You have as much of chance of convincing me as you do of making me think that ugly people should be bagged.

Best Answer

Well, I can live with that. An ugly face is subjective, anyway. And nudity has once again been limited to specific areas in my town, so all is well.

Best Answer

Thats just silly.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

Look. I'm all for poking fat people with sharp sticks and all that stuff but its the too much to think bout ?? funny.

Best Answer

Meh, it's just that usually that's a very popular argument that people rush to defend. If most of the defenders are gone, it stands to reason that they're not sure how to answer.

Best Answer

Most likly breeding somwhere warm.

Best Answer

Considering the hour you may be right.

Best Answer

I'm always right.

Best Answer