Nishitaa Nishitaa 22-25, F 14 Answers Aug 21, 2012 in Health

Bring nature to you. Fill your apartment with growing things. Plant a garden. Visit a city park. It's not that difficult.

Best Answer

kiss policeman

Best Answer

woow thats a really smart answer

Best Answer

grow weed ?
(is this better)

Best Answer

had weed, thats one of the most twisted ways to arrive at something so pure

Best Answer

and whatever happens it won't be ********

Best Answer

Yeah I would rather give this wise advice a miss

Best Answer

if you live in an apartment, fill it with potted plants. better air quality than any commercial filter too.

Best Answer

well, its one of the ways-

I guess if you practice long enough, you can visualize trees and oceans and flowers in your surroundings.....you can close your eyes and your mind to the outside world......maybe you could get in touch w/your spirituality that way?

Best Answer

thats really quite innovative! thanks :)

Best Answer

Yogis and other mystics have connected with That Beauty and Joy and Kindness at the core of themselves, through the eons, with the practice of meditation, which takes the attention from the outside world to the inner -- to the Source of nature.

Best Answer

nature is earth and your surrounded by it no matter where you are unless your in space because everything we have is made from nature therefore we are always close to nature.14

Best Answer

You are always surrounded by nature fool. DO you think people are not part of nature at all?

Best Answer

well not essentially if they give out negative vibes and crib about life, then they are more of anti-nature forces! duh!!

Best Answer

No stupid, they are still all nature. You just don't like nature, let's face it or you would be living somewhere remote. I do agree most people are nothing but negative influences who compete, put you down, stab you in the back and gossip about you. Which is why I left the human race behind and operate by my own rules these days. I won't play their games and I will not mix with such a lower form of life.

Best Answer

If you were living in India you would know better than to assume you idiot

Best Answer

dig up the fences and plant bushes

Best Answer

get connected with your soul.

Best Answer

yeah I think it can be definitely more so for some people

Best Answer