All we know about God is what people from the past have told us. And we all know how honest mankind can be, just look at our governments
BennDover BennDover 46-50, M 7 Answers May 11, 2012

No arguments here...

Best Answer

God inspired men to write the bible. I have the ability to write when something emotional is going on. Example: When my parents passed away, I wrote somethings aobut them. When my cousins were getting married, they asked me to talk at their weddings. I know my writing is good, because I can feel the power of God leading me on what to say. Just as he did in the bible. My writing is inspired by God, therefore I belive the Bible is also inspired by God. Check out my story of Reaching Out From Heaven.

Best Answer

Faith has nothing to do with the Bible. It is not limited to Christianity or even to religion. Faith is the belief in a benevolent universe that ultimately has your best interest at heart. Or, more simply, belief that there's something out there bigger than yourself; faith in physics is still faith.

Best Answer

or how about king James, since his is the only authorized version of the bible we read!

Best Answer

no, but now that you mention it, I will.

Best Answer

Faith is a baaaaaad word. It implies a mythical dependence on a set of circumstances. It is akin to imagination. It is a non-concept. Belief is a better word,but belief is not truth... Either.

Best Answer