Guys need to stop being "chivalrous" no more opening doors or buying drinks. No more unequal rights. No girls want to be "ladies" anymore it's all equal rights nowadays...
thanks4playing thanks4playing 46-50, M 11 Answers Mar 9 in Dating & Relationships

why should what girls want affect the way you treat them? be chivalrous if thats who you are. dont just do it to get in womens underpants though, that makes you scum.

Best Answer

It's not about getting in their underpants. It's simply that they never do anything for the guy unless they're thinking he's the guy who will marry her. On the other hand they expect and accept the chivalry and gifts and what not without giving it a second thought.

Best Answer

Actually, we find it extremely attractive. Sulking and bad attitude is a real turn off.

Best Answer

LOL like "finding it attractive" is actually offering anything. Please...

Best Answer

Just telling it like it is.................:)

Best Answer

And your words serve as proof of my point quite nicely... Thanks!

Best Answer

Then you should try harder, I'm sure there's some girly for you somewhere who has no standards.

Best Answer

I'm never leaving! Not until I am done what I need to do. Until then, I'm gonna be Mr. Nice Guy with a mission.

Best Answer

You do that lol

Best Answer

That comes across as a little bitter. Courtesy doesn't have to disappear because of increasing equality. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

It's not bitterness but rather observation. You're confusing courtesy with the unreal expectations women have about men and total lack of obligation on the part of women to act the same.

Best Answer

Wow. Who pissed in your whiskey?

Best Answer

you obviously dont know the same men or women that I know.

Best Answer

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. The behavior I've observed is consistent. You must live in some kind of utopia! :D

Best Answer

Butthurt men aren't attractive.

Best Answer

Sorry your mother did that to you...

Best Answer

Be sorry for yourself.

Best Answer

Ha ha good one!

Best Answer

Well that's a good idea. Just 'get back' at half the population for thinking something you disapprove of by dropping all pretense of manners. Too easy. Actually yes - TOO EASY. It always was an imposition anyway - right?

Best Answer

Too easy to appreciate and promote honesty and equality. Yep. Guilty as charged.

Best Answer

It's you who are lost thinking all that nice guy BS is going to ever make you happy.... be it natural or otherwise .

Best Answer

Hard as it sounds, I'm willing to 'tolerate' Mr Nice Guy as opposed to mr sulky puss till something better comes along.

Best Answer

Gotta Feel sorry for mr nice guy.

Best Answer

You sound out of your depth and confused so I'll help: "too easy" - was my answer to "Isn't is time for Mr. Nice Guy to go away forever?" Sounds like "Mr Nice Guy" was never really here in the first place ;-)

Best Answer

Thanks, but I'll stick to being the nice guy. I don't do it to get laid, I do it because it's right. I know plenty of girls who don't mind.

Best Answer

LOL enjoy them playing you toolboy. :D

Best Answer

Toolboy still gets lucky. Then again, I don't put up with bullshit.

Best Answer

Ha Ha keep believing that! You pay for every minute of your "luck"...

Best Answer

So because you have had bad luck over the years with your poor attempt at chivalry, that means it doesn't work? Get off your high horse man. You were never the nice guy if you thought that. You were just a desperate loser who wouldn't go the extra mile to get what he wanted. I'm sorry you didn't get the girl like I did. You wanna be bitter? Fine, but that's all you'll ever be.

Best Answer

Funny how guys who claim to be nice always resort to personal attacks. I played both parts but now I'm just an observer. Too bad though I'm right about you and you don't like it.

Best Answer

There's a difference between being nice and being a *****. You can't take the heat, then maybe you shouldn't try so hard to make things work for you. I'm sorry things didn't work out for you, but that's just how it goes. You are right about one thing. I do pay for my luck. I pay with time, encouragement, and the occasional bouquet of flowers. I know how to stack the deck and play the game in my favor. When you learn to stop taking things so personally, feel free to give me a call. I'll give you some real dating advice if you need it.

Best Answer

I've had more than you ever will and it didn't cost me a dime. LOL but wow man...you've got a lot to learn and it seems that only time is going to be able to teach you. Maybe you really will get lucky and there will be enough.

Best Answer

Well well, who's the liar now? I don't think of the whole number so much as each individual girl and what she brought to the table. Still, you want to trade secrets, feel free. Love to see what you come up with.

Best Answer

Sorry wrong again. The fact that I can ignore your insults doesn't make me Mr. Nice Guy. It just means you have a lot to learn. ...think we're done here now.

Best Answer

And that is your first mistake. Right from the get go you take everything on a personal level. You keep doing that and you'll be alone. That's all you get for free kid. Like I said, if you want advice from a pro, feel free to hit me up.

Best Answer

Ha ha! Well can't explain to someone who simply cannot get it...hope you have enough money to keep yourself in enough friends for life though...thanks for playing!

Best Answer

Money isn't all that important either. Women don't care about money so long as you can be happy together. I've been around the block kid, and I've had a few stick around for the ride. Maybe if you stop worrying so much, then you'll be happier.

Best Answer

LOL I spit out my drink! i'd say that's priceless but it's you putting the price on yourself. Good luck with that though "kid"...

Best Answer

Man oh man, she hurt you real bad. I gotta say anyone this ****** up is a rare thing. Then again, she probably took any sense of the word "man" right out of you when she left...didn't she...

Best Answer

Have you sprung this wisdom on any women yet?

Best Answer

Yes and funny how they get mad as soon as equal rights is brought up.

Best Answer

You're totally full of it. I love being spoiled.

Best Answer

Go eat dirt.<br />
There is nothing better than a gentleman.

Best Answer

A gentleman who doesn't have self respect is not a gentleman.

Enjoy playing with your little tool boys...

Best Answer

If you think that being the nice guy means we don't respect ourselves, then you have seriously missed the point. We're nice because we like that about ourselves. We're good to our friends, and we don't ask for anything in return. That's what makes us better. Cerraa sees that, but if you just call them toolboys, then clearly you know nothing about respect.

Best Answer

I need my car washed and some errands run. Glad you won't ask anything in return. That's awesome. Lemme know when you'll be free... :D

Best Answer

Nice try buddy. I don't do favors for jackasses. You want someone to do something nice for you? ****** earn it.

Best Answer

Excuse me? And here I thought you were a gentleman. So much for mr. nice guy! LOL

Best Answer

Like I said, you gotta earn it. I ain't no pushover man.

Best Answer

Thanks for making my point!

Best Answer

Like I said, if you want some real dating tips, give me a call. I'll point you in the right direction

Best Answer

Thank you Xamad! Very well said!

Best Answer

I do what I can :)

Best Answer