Unless today had a special meaning to you, why wouldn't you just wait until Valentine's Day??
OutOfPlace186 OutOfPlace186 26-30, F 11 Answers Feb 10 in Dating & Relationships

Valentine's day is the cowards way out. Asking on a day that should be romantic already is just cheating the woman out of another special memory.......

Best Answer

I don't think of it as cliché or corny ha I wouldn't mind being proposed to on that day. After 27 years of getting nothing on Valentine's Day a proposal would make up for it all. Oh wells we all have different views I guess. Thanks for your input =-D

Best Answer

Why follow the crowd get them by surprise

Best Answer

I'd rather propose before valentines day, then make valentines day really romantic.

Best Answer

Because they don't wanna be a cliché? Or they got too excited and couldn't wait? I gave presents to people a month before Christmas because I couldn't wait.

Best Answer

Some people like myself, HATE doing those things on those holidays. It is far to expected and not romantic at all. I often get my wife flowers on regular days that it would be unexpected, and not on the routine Holidays.

Best Answer

Why would you want your anniversary on Valentine's day? Every year I am sure she would be angry she was being ripped off a holiday haha

Best Answer

It's never an odd day to propose

Best Answer

Because its super corny.

Best Answer