puck61 puck61 51-55, M 20 Answers Mar 28, 2012

Rightfully speaking, it's not. It certainly is an issue for a man when a woman lies and says she's on the Pill when she's not.

Best Answer

I made mention of this on "vanillaflower"s comment above. The abortion "choice" thing wouldn't fly if more men would stand up and make their voices be heard.

Best Answer

I agree. I think the responsibility should be with both parties involved in the act of sex. I also think the bigger issue has been the sudden non coverage of birth control by health plans for woman. And in this day and age I think it is undestood that woman being the ones who have a uterus are the ones who need birth control made a must with their health care plan. And it shouldn't be out of their own pocket do to some peoples religious beliefs. Honestly I can't even believe that the united states is allowing laws to be passed ba<x>sed on religious beliefs by the catholic church or certain bible states. Crazy. And this isn't an attack on men. It's an attack on wackos. ;) Thank "God" I am from massachusetts.

Best Answer

Yes, and under the Affordable Care Act female sterilization will be covered, but male sterilization won't be. For all the married couples that are done having children it will still be the woman's responsibility to go get sterilized if that is what is chosen. You would think that the legislators would have considered that male sterilization is something couples choose to do also. Plus, a guy getting a vasectomy is much easier than a woman having a tubal ligation.

Best Answer

Men don't have to leave it up to the ladies, I had a vasectomy thirty five years ago and have never regretted it. Fact is it made my sex life better than ever.

Best Answer

Same here,about 20 years ago.

Best Answer

Birth control is usually free and especially cheaper to the po folks' lol the only problem is girls usually dont get on birth control UNTIL they get pregnant and it s sad,some girls still get pregnant but do not even get on birth control lol:/ My moms says its to keep the welfare check coming lol either way though Planned parenthood offers support so if anyone needs some go there lol

Best Answer

Amen!

Best Answer

We've always paid for our own birth control. (Except condoms.) It's always been a womans responsibility.<br />
Not sure what is different than it used to be.

Best Answer

I guess I was kind of speaking in ethical terms. It seems like dudes are pretty careless with their *****.

Best Answer

I understood that Puck. Again, I'm not sure what's changed. Men have been knocking up girlfriends since the beginning of time.

Best Answer

Always has been.

Best Answer

I guess I'm thinking of some kind of fantasy world where men are careful about what the poke in fun.

Best Answer

I think it's sadder that it's even an issue.

Best Answer

They use to simply kill the born child on a rock if the group could not sustain the life.

Best Answer

Amen...so true.

Best Answer

hasn't always been that way?

Best Answer

Yeah. Unless you stretch the boundaries of interpretation, this question is a bomb.

Best Answer

That's what "equality" has come to in this country. The people who once didn't have any rights have come to the point that they want *more* rights than everyone else. Minorities can be included in this, even illegal aliens, and yes, women.<br />
It's frightening to watch America be manipulated by the very thing that once made us great -- our compassion. We're being told that if we don't do things "their" way, we're heartless, hateful, inhumane. And in this way, we are losing our sanity as a country.. and possibly our freedom.<br />
There is no "equality" when any issue suddenly becomes only about a specific group of people to the exclusion of all others, yet ironically, they will still march forward with their agenda and if anyone stands in their way, they are labelled as being at "war" with said group.<br />
I'm so ready for my country to come back to its senses.

Best Answer