mira2012 mira2012 31-35 9 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Well there should be boundaries but what happens within it is yalls decision. Dont compromise more than you think you should.

Best Answer

I would get one of those big round lolly pops. Whenever he's in the mood, just sit on the side of the bed and lick on it. Don't let him touch you though! Just sit there and let him watch you suck on that lolly pop...for hours and hours and hours.

Best Answer

Bed is the only place where there should be no limits in anything. That's where you open up and do your thing.......it will keep your relationship strong and going...

Best Answer

On Psychology Today I learned that ********* work best for short term relationships but not really for married couples. Just watch **** together and buy naughty costumes.

Best Answer

That's good advice to watch it together. Thank you!

Best Answer

Seems like if you're comfortable go with it.

Best Answer

Ussually, I have the iniciative in making love. But when he offers me sth new I am afraid that I can loose him if he won't have limitations in the bed. How it happend in real life?

Best Answer

You both need to be comfortable with whatever you're doing. You gotta be open enough to be like nope, never mind, don't like that, if it isn't going how you want or your not enjoying yourself.

Best Answer

it depends on how open your partner is to it

Best Answer

Theoretically we are open. But I am afraid that afterwards we would not look to each other with the same respect.

Best Answer

not true...your respect for each other will prob increase...just my experience

Best Answer