stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 15 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Oh yes! It has happened to me! Someone just blocked me cause I said tampon. Makes you wonder about these people in real life, how they manage to put on foot in front of the other

Best Answer

at least you knew why lol...the ones that block you and you have no clue

Best Answer

Thats what I am assuming. I really dont know either.......

Best Answer

Yup. I know why I am blocked by one individual. She doesn't like sarcastic responses to inane questions about what she is doing.

Best Answer

They probably didn't like an answer you gave to someone else's question and blocked you. Don't let it bother you.

Best Answer

It doesn't bother me. It's just weird when you don't know them. lol

Best Answer

Agreed, it is weird

Best Answer

Honey, Some of these people have changed their identities.

Best Answer

I've found myself blocked by quite a few. They're either underaged or scared of a red dot person. The world goes on.

Best Answer

Not really no. You're not supposed to like everyone in this world and everyone isn't supposed to like you.

Best Answer

Yup...it's happened to me about 5 times and I'm always like....wtf???

Best Answer

Wow. That is odd. But then we don't know most of the people on here. Hasn't happened to me yet, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

Best Answer

I mean one I've never conversed with or anything. About like if you suddenly blocked me. lol

Best Answer

I feel you. People are just weird sometimes. There's just no reconciling that. I promise I'll let you know if I decide to block you tho. Lol

Best Answer

You too? I just saw a " Sorry you cannot comment this answer " in a question I previously answered. Does this mean an EP member blocked me or is it someone I blocked?

Best Answer

I'm not sure. That's what I saw for an entire question.

Best Answer

It means that you're blocked by the person who posed the question.

Best Answer

Yes, the first time it happens it feels like a slap in the face, but, later on...it starts feeling rather nice, as if someone somewhere has actually read your stories or your comments and formed a strong opinion, I think this is actually a good thing~at least you've moved someone....

Best Answer

yup.......senseless foddershock

Best Answer