RebornStar RebornStar 31-35, F 13 Answers Jul 16, 2012

it can be a bit sad, but i'm happy for them. i know / hope my time is coming. :)

Best Answer

I think that should be done in private. Does it annoy me? See opening statement.

Best Answer

Not really. I'm not a fan of PDA but it has nothing to do with being alone. I can pretty much get laid or find a "friend" whenever I want. I have a ton of ex's I'm still on good terms with living in the area. I just think the parking lot, the store, a city bus, a burger joint or whatever aren't the appropriate place to try and stick your tongues down one another's throats or to get into a groping contest.

Best Answer

Thats my point, lol

Best Answer

I think intimate acts should be done in private. As far as being jealous of that sort of thing, I'm generally not. I can feel lonely when I see couples everywhere, but I think seeing them smooching and feeling on each other actually just makes me wish they'd go somewhere else.

Best Answer

lol, yes

Best Answer

No, it's cute

Best Answer

yeah, it gets depressing, heh.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Well I could hug and kiss in public but my husband isn't much of an exhibitionist.

Best Answer