desireeflex desireeflex 61-65, F 11 Answers Feb 3 in Community

yes...two weeks back a boy in my class tweeted me that he needed my help in a project, and that he'll approach me in person and discuss the whole thing with me....he never came to talk. I felt that maybe on second thoughts he realized maybe I wasn't good enough for the help, or that I'm dumb, stupid, idiotic etc....I kept waiting, and in the end I was just disappointed in him for not even sending me a tweet excusing himself.

Best Answer

:(

Best Answer

very disappointing indeed in fact i am frequently disappointed in how they disappoint me that in it self is disappointing.

Best Answer

No one is perfect. There are some wonderful people out there though. :)

Best Answer

we're used to it

Best Answer

At times it is ....But if everyone is good we can't be special right so it is not at times as well

Best Answer

Nah, that's normal. Even if we were all brilliant, statistically, some would still be better. And then, to those briliant people, others would seem disappointing. <br />
So, basically, find people who aren't disappointing and befriend them.

Best Answer

so very

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer