Especially if you don't want to talk about it, they wouldn't understand, or there simply is nothing they can do to help.
YouCouldBeHappy YouCouldBeHappy 70+, F 7 Answers Aug 18 in Doing Good

Yes, it is much easier, especially with my family. Their usual reaction to my pain is to either act indifferently, blame me for it in some way, act disgusted, or assume that I'm asking them for something. Although, now they get annoyed because I don't tell them much of anything, when they ask me what is new or what is going on in my life.

Best Answer

All of the above...

Best Answer

Would it make a difference on how you live that sadness? What's really worst, talking about it or lying about it?

Best Answer

Taking about it would mean I'd get some of it off of my chest, BUT I'd leave someone helpless and worried... Would that really be worth it? Not really.

Best Answer

Yes it is...I understand this statement completely...Oh, and I can't stand people who tell me "smile!!!"

Best Answer

most people ignore my tears or my sadness; and for me, unless someone truly cares about me, it is not worth explaining or getting into.

Best Answer

just stop thinking about it all together, they you don't have to act.

Best Answer

yes, i suppose it is easier

Best Answer