TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 6 Answers Nov 16, 2013 in Movies & TV

Parent's have done and said worse than that to their children behind closed doors. Besides he didn't get a pass. The media anihilated him.

Best Answer

Actually there are some left leaning blogs that are slamming him and saying liberals should not give him a pass.

Best Answer

One's an actor. The other is a news corporation. Not fair comparison. I am not biased towards either. I watch Fox, know about him and his escapades.

Best Answer

I did a reasonably good job. Can't seem to make an actor to actor comparison because non-lib actors don't get work unless they keep quiet. He is a news anchor. He has a show on MSNBC. Suspended for two weeks, not dropped by anybody. Oh, but Paula Dean was -- for something she said 25 years ago. She's not a news corp.

Best Answer

He didn't really get a pass .. didn't MSNBC cancel at least his next 2 shows?<br />
Alex is pretty volatile, but he's a really talented actor. I think his firey personality is part of why he's so good at his "craft". <br />
I just wish he would realize that the paparrazzi loves to annoy him so he'll give them stories to film and write ... he needs to cool it a bit.

Best Answer

Here's the thing. I hate him, but I watch him. I don't watch most a-hole celebs. My problem with him is that he gets passes all the time. Remember Michael Richards? One rant, part of a show, and he was gone.

Best Answer

Michael Richards wasn't nearly the "star" that Alec Baldwin is. I think .. right or wrong .. that talented people in Hollywood get a lot of passes. It's all part of their status.

Best Answer

that's because Fox sucks

Best Answer

Maybe. But your avatar is beautiful. Is that in North America?

Best Answer

I don't know...

Best Answer