I mean think about it , how come each religious person in the word is so lucky that they were born in the right religion that will make them go straight to heaven?
Dee9876 Dee9876 18-21, F 10 Answers Apr 27 in Community

No its not funny at all. Its sad and despicable

Best Answer

Its only natural. We could present 10 different people with a problem and ask them to come up with a solution that will work. Naturally most/ if not all, will believe their solution is right because it works for them. They could all be right or wrong or only some, etc.

Best Answer

It isn't funny... its just sad. I've never met a religious person that is truly an independent thinker.

Best Answer

That's so true

Best Answer

I think all people are funny.

Best Answer

I find it more ******* annoying.

Best Answer

Nah--that's just the way it works.

Best Answer

If a person believes in their religious teachings then it should not be "funny" or strange that they believe in it...

Best Answer

Given human abilities to be logical and to learn from history, religious belief is strange by its very nature.

Best Answer

I don't believe it is. The concept of there being a God or some spiritual inelegance that has influence on the universe is a reasonable conclusion.

Best Answer

extend the logic: if every man believes his religion is the real one and all others are false, then either they're all real or they're all false. in any case, they're all worth the same. nothing.

Best Answer

Thank you !!

Best Answer