Anyone that says they don't care about Looks is a Liar. It can't help but effect you.<br />
However Looks are Relative. very one Looks good to Someone. You just have to find that Someone, they are out there. Good Luck,Best Wishes. :)

Best Answer

To hell with them lonelyheart...they just weren't for you if they act like that!

Best Answer

Thanks...

Best Answer

Looks are used to measure a person initially but shouldn't have any affect on how they should feel about you. I am sorry this happened to you. Every person has some kind of beauty within them........it is in the way the talk, hold themself, and treat others. Be confident in your own beauty as it is all that really matters at certain points in your life.

Best Answer

This deserves a best answer, but I don't like switching it once giving it away...

Best Answer

Some people are very rude. :( I once wrote to someone who said the same and then they demanded that I send them a picture. I was like "umm...no, i don't even know you yet!" so he then told me that he doesn't 'waste time on people like me'. My faith in human decency went down a lot because of that. High five to you!

Best Answer

I would never be interested in someone who was not interested in all of me. Looks fade, and the days when I was willing to have meaningless sex are over.

Best Answer

the truth is, they lied. Yeah.

Best Answer