If those people are miserable, then yeah.

Best Answer

No, not funny also untrue! All your posts indicate to me that you mix with the wrong crowd, have no self-confidence, are easily led, & you take too much to heart. You are young enough to change, start again, associate with new people, build your own character, stop worrying about what other people think or do, get out there & enjoy life! Find new interests, face up to new challenges, build new friendships, & spend less time on EP asking questions :-)

Best Answer

Lol its, like you are almost mad or irritated with me everytime u answer one of, my qns but, add a smiley face to give impression that u r not!

Best Answer

Ah well yes, your questions do irritate me at times coz you're so young, free, with a great life ahead of you if you stop worrying about nothing! The smiley faces are just me, I'm just so happy & full of optimism that tomorrow will be even better that I can't help smiling! Hopefully, my smilies will bring a smile to your face too, life is wonderful, lets enjoy it together & be Happy! :-)

Best Answer

Or whats more likely is u pretend to be happy

Best Answer

I don't pretend, I am always happy, honestly! :-)

Best Answer

Then I'm Happy for you:)

Best Answer

Good, so try & join the 'Happy Club' too :-)

Best Answer

But that's not always true. My family and friends helped me after a tragedy in my life many years ago. We've all remained very close ever since.

Best Answer

And so, they will become unhappy again pursued by their own guilty conscious for dissing those that only wanted to aid them. Then, you must attempt to help them again, regardless of their past actions. Why? You will know you had done the right thing (again).

Best Answer

I haven't noticed that. Hmmmm

Best Answer

Not really. It's been my experience that the people who make you happy are the ones who ultimately lead you to misery.

Best Answer

D-:>

Best Answer

Do they?

Best Answer

hmm yes they do..as if they r making a statement "im cured, i dont need u anymore"

Best Answer

I certainly don't, I may even have been far too grateful!

Best Answer