There you are, trying to make a friend and then you see you aren't allowed to for some mysterious reason. If the why isn't explained it makes me wonder what's so wrong with me......
misszaskia misszaskia 51-55, M 8 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in EP

No. It just demonstrates that they are idiots; in which case, you don't want to know them.

Best Answer

who cares? might be better of without these insecure people

Best Answer

Yes, I really do dislike it. I have a few guesses why..Maybe it's because I'm a crossdresser..maybe it's because I'm engaged to another woman...maybe it's because I speak the truth..I don't know. But whatever it is, if they don't like it, tough luck. I didn't come on EP just to shut my mouth about everything like I do in real life, I came here to have a voice.<br />
If they can't handle the 1% of small information they've heard, then they're probably not capable enough to handle anyone in life.

Best Answer

Now I hardly even notice.

Best Answer

It can be. I can see why someone would block me, with my sexual content and all. But I understand how you feel.

Best Answer

My content isn't that innocent either but that usually goes for the ones i tend to befriend as well

Best Answer

Yep. It sux.

Best Answer

In my case, it was probably for the best lol

Best Answer