Not all abused become an abuser.Not all of them are violent weirdos.Some are just depressed and they just keep themselves isolated, than inflicting pain on others .A lot of them break the chain and spread love.So, isn\'t it the person to blame, for the not being responsible for his/her actions and blaming it on the past that\'s dead and start inflicting the same pain on others?
friendinsearchofbb friendinsearchofbb 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 6 in Community

We are all, always responsible for our actions. Were not responsible for our thoughts or feelings only what we do with them. :-)

Best Answer

MOST people that are abuse don't become abusers...but that doesn't mean they haven't carried and maybe still carry the scars from that abuse

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with scars, it's all about getting over it without inflicting the same on others.

Best Answer

Most people do not inflict that same pain on others...and I think that there are lots of those non abusive people who still struggle with the pain of their abuse

Best Answer

That's right.I do.Some instances makes me recall those, but people who did it to me, are being denials.I have forgiven them though, but I cant forget.

Best Answer

some can get past it all others can not

Best Answer

It could be but you know it is more complicated than that. I know people who have suffered abuse but did not do anything bad or unusal. they became great citizens. Move forward/

Best Answer

You don't know what someone else goes through or went through; it's not your place to judge; and nobody is giving excuses; it's known that anything traumatic that one goes through, can affect them greatly; you're right; not all abused people turn around and abuse others, but it happens, and that's why it's important to recognize it and stop the cycle.

Best Answer

Yep, stopping the cycle and breaking the chain is important.

Best Answer