It is perfectly normal, but you are smart and you can come up with ways of making them stop without getting yourself into trouble. The screaming doesn't work, you just have to be smarter than them. Hey, their boys, how hard could it be to outsmart them?

Best Answer

It depends. My sister is two years younger and i love her sooooo much!^_^

Best Answer

Samething here ;) a lot a lot of love :p hot love :p

Best Answer

its abuse call the coppers on that punk see how he likes being abused when they put him in a cell with Big Tyrone and Tiny

Best Answer

No it's abnormal and shouldn't be tolerated... I am shocked by how many people on here say it's normal.... Sometimes human behaviour needs to change...a good example of such a change in the last 30 years is that rape within marriage has both been outlawed and criminalised... right minded people now wouldn't say that what goes on in a marriage is between the couple and is no one else's business.... in the same way siblings making the lives of other siblings hell shouldn't be tolerated. If something is wrong it's WRONG

Best Answer

It's actually very common.

Best Answer

Normal. My brother used me as his punching bag before, now we're pretty close

Best Answer

It's quite normal

Best Answer

Yeah its normal but if he actually hits you just aim for the groin.

Best Answer

Hard to say but it can be abuse if the line is crossed

Best Answer

it's called love

Best Answer