You wouldn't be going on many day trips would you? Or eating in many restaurants, and a church wedding's out. ;-P

Best Answer

Disadvantages - no italian food cause of the garlic.<br />
But at least they're not always looking in the mirror at themselves right ?

Best Answer

Ahhhh... But a vampire is so seductive. Yum!

Best Answer

The heart has no logic. Just go with where it leads.

Best Answer

Wow! whatever it is you took, I want some....where can I get it?

Best Answer

Yes, beyond stupid. Is this a reference to why Twilight is stupid? If so, bravo!

Best Answer

They haven't blood moving through their veins so they're incapable of "you know what"; the blood lust in exasperating; won't be able to come out in the sun or have regular social interactions; outlive all other relatives or friends(if being immortal is correct); damned souls( I believe this is the worst). So, yes. It is stupid to fall in love with a Vampire. Though the ones they create now in story books and movie series seem to be hybrids/ highly evolved but..they're not real anyway. The ones you should really ask about are the energy sucking vampires/ spirits that witches summon on people. Yikes!

Best Answer

A vampire, watch your neck, you think he is moving in for a kiss on the lips, but he goes and bites the neck and sucks all your blood away.............................DEAD..............Not a good date.

Best Answer

Yes. And stupid does not begin to describe it.

Best Answer