BBUDS BBUDS 18-21, F 15 Answers Jan 26, 2010

Maybe they don't mean that kind of nut...

Best Answer

I thought so too until I met a foreign exchange student who pointed out billions of people don't speak english, let alone are able to read it. When you have an allergy your doctor can give you a card with the symbols "Warning contains nuts" on it. You can then look for these symbols on packaging. Same as if you travel to Korea, Japan, or Saudi Arabia. Your doctor gives you a card that has some symbols on it, telling to avoid food with those symbols.

Best Answer

I'd prefer they told me, actually<br />
I don't like surprises

Best Answer

Yes. There are so many things wrong with labels, if it is common sense.

Best Answer

It would be stranger to have a bag that said 'WARNING, MAY NOT CONTAIN NUTS" on a bag of peanuts.

Best Answer

Indeed. What always kills me is if you look on a canister of Cashews, it says 'Contains cashews'. Well, duh.

Best Answer

You made me chuckle. Hard! -)

Best Answer

Not any more weird than having peanuts in the ingredients.

Best Answer

You would think it was obvious that nuts were inside a bag of nuts wouldn't you.

Best Answer

HA! HA! I wouldn't say "weird" is the word for it! But hey, with the way people are able to sue for anything now-a-days, I understand why! ENJOY!!!

Best Answer

That's pointless to do that.

Best Answer

It is almost humorous.<br />
But you ever see someone go through anaphylaxis(?) and it gets real serious, real quick. Sux to be allergic to nuts.

Best Answer