flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 17 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Hobbies

Uh sure, I'll glady play for your sloth.<br />
Also...I'm sure Pfizer or Merck has a name for it... "Workless Hands Syndrome" ...I can just see the commercials: "Do you suffer from WHS? Ask your doctor about Lazin-ex today!"

Best Answer

Well, I would take it if there was such a drug.

Best Answer

If you're just lazy no, you won't qualify unless you find a way to lie and get doctors to lie for you. It's not an easy process to go through the qualifying process. I know you're just being silly, but it's not really funny to some of us who are actually dealing with it and KNOWING some people think we're just lazy. I was told for years I was lazy and unambitious by my older brother and I took that **** to heart and thought I was worthless for many years. I couldn't understand why I couldn't make myself not lazy and be the fine upstanding citizen my brother is. After going to a shrink and therapist and getting some really useful meds I understand now I'm just mentally exhausted from racing thoughts and dissociative disorder. I still can't make myself not lazy but with treatment I have a LOT more energy.<br />
Anyway, I'm sure everyone knows that guy who gets money just for being lazy. Why he's lazy might be a little more complicated a thought.

Best Answer

Definitely you should be able to. If you are lazy you can't expect to get up and go look for a job. I agree 100%. That is a type of mental illness. <br />
My friend in AZ had 3 cats in an apartment that didn't allow cats. When her landlord found out and told her to either get rid of them or she would be evicted. She went to a psychiatrist and said it would be mentally detrimental to her mental state of being if she was separated from her cats. Under the AZ law, because a psychiatrist agreed, her landlord is legally obligated to not evict her. Funny, she never had a problem before, ha ha. <br />
Yea, get all you can, anyway you can. ha ha

Best Answer

That's the reason people are bringing their pets into grocery stores, they can claim they have an "emotional" problem if they are separated from their pet and it is considered a medical reason. Not just dogs &amp; cats but snakes, monkeys and goats can be brought inside a market now if a person is creative enough with their excuses.

Best Answer

Sorry

Best Answer

I need to sleep late in the morning. I hate getting up early to go to work. I think that makes me disabled.

Best Answer

TRIFLIN

Best Answer

Is that a drug? What's the generic name?

Best Answer

Sorry excuse for a man

Best Answer

Laziness is a condition caused by poor health habits and lack of motivation. <br />
If everyone could experience the reality of disability for one day...things sure would <br />
change. <br />
And understanding is what leads to new policy and greater equity, as well as safeguards against exploitation of the system.

Best Answer

I have been tired my entire life. I have been accused of being lazy, but I'm not. I have worked hard, as hard as I could, I wanted to be successful, but sooner or later, I just couldn't get out of bed.<br />
It is a disability! It isn't laziness!

Best Answer

no i think laziness is a choice, made knowingly by people themselves.

Best Answer

I know someone who has that disability. She stays home and lays around in the bed eating sweets all day to the point that she has gained about 200 pounds, severe diabetes, she takes her tablets with a can of Coke and gives herself insulin injections, all paid for by taxpayers including the junk food & sweets she gorges on. There is a price to pay for laziness.

Best Answer

lol, you're funny :P Double Question of the day!

Best Answer

Call that laziness 'depression' and you're good to go.

Best Answer

Now there's an idea.

Best Answer

Hardly. It's not exactly easy to qualify for disability. I've been working on it a while for PTSD, and they've turned me down once already without even speaking with my psychiatrist. It's actually expected that you'll be denied so you have to get a lawyer and appeal. I feel like I'm being scammed as I fight. The lawyer will take a huge chunk of the lump sum once I qualify, which I WILL, because I do have a disability.

Best Answer

I know of a husband and wife team who both got on the depression disability gravy train one right after another. It's the greatest scam goin'.

Best Answer

Get a job, none of us like getting up !! LOL !

Best Answer

You won't be approve if you apply. Laziness is not on the list to collect disability.

Best Answer

Flipper you can't get disability.....too many sea mens life at stake. Its your job to save them remember?

Best Answer

no,if you have a healthy body and are capable I say no................

Best Answer

But laziness is a sickness, I think.

Best Answer

b.s. if this was true our country would be in worse shape than it is.How about talking to someone like a life coach?

Best Answer