This is a question about life, not YOUR life.
mynameisjockstewart mynameisjockstewart 13-15, M 8 Answers Apr 2, 2013 in Hobbies

I'm told life is crap and only Jesus can make it great. He's good with lawns, but I don't get why people think that makes life great.33

Best Answer

Always even when your not having a good day it turns out great in the end

Best Answer

There are good days and bad, but life is great I agree.

Best Answer

Life is wonderful, its beautiful & ugly, brings you the greatest joys & the most harrowing times when you feel like giving up, its up & down, good & bad, & just when you've had enough, someone comes along & touches your life & pulls you through!

Best Answer

That sounds about right.

Best Answer

Life is what you make it. Experience all you can young man. Enjoy the good parts and ignore the bad. There will be plenty of both. I'm 61 and have experienced almost everything but there is still more out there for me, just as a female from now on

Best Answer

I'm off!

Best Answer

With all it's ups and downs, it is great. Life give us everything we have and what we don't have.

Best Answer

My thoughts exactly.

Best Answer

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

Best Answer

Yay!

Best Answer