A White Lie is a member of the lie family. Although usually not considered to be as potent as other lies multiple white lies can build up to be just as dangerous as a normal lie. As with other lies, a white lie is an incorporeal creature, leading scientists to doubt its existence for a number of years. The white lie's most common environment is in conversations between two humans of the opposite gender who are related and/or romantically involved. The person in whom the lie originates, forms (tells) the lie and the person on whom it attaches receives (is told) the lie.

Best Answer

No, cuz white lies are lies that are (i agree wif the first dude) meant to spare people's feelings and make this more socially smooth for you. if you don't know someone very well and they ask you "how are you?" and you're doing horrible, it would be considered rude to say "like ******* ****".

Best Answer

Go to your local police station & tell them where you've put all the bodies :)

Best Answer

No , get told a huge life altering lie and the difference will become clear .

Best Answer

No! But don't listen to me I'm a lie'r!

Best Answer

I think so. Lies will be lies whatever its purpose is. It's just like the saying, 'the means does not justify the end.'<br />
I think it is possible for someone to be that truthful. I tried to do that, but discovered that I won't be an effective very truthful person. For I tend to, sometimes, have bad thoughts about people. And if you'll be a truthful person, you shouldn't lie in any way. So I only say honest words. Some people like it, but those whom I had a bad thought of definitely didn't. And I ended up earning enemies.<br />
I am not saying this to discourage you. I just happen to answer a question which I had a not-so-good experience from. And I think I proved to you that it's not impossible. We just need to, not lie, but omit those bad words or thoughts that could hurt people. But if we have no choice but to say it, then I think I would still choose to be truthful about it.

Best Answer

Depends on the lie. I think it is ok to lie about things like Christmas gifts just to throw them off. Then there is the classic "Does my *** look too big in these jeans?" Every guy knows to say "NO" without any hesitation or else.

Best Answer

"Little white lies" usually imply a euphemism. Sometimes, the little white lie is used to spare one's feelings, not as a negative connotation.

Best Answer

Yes it is possible. That is how I live and sometimes I do have to really think hard before I say something, because I do want to state even the negatives in the kindest way possible.

Best Answer

That would be so difficult.

Best Answer