guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 16 Answers May 26, 2013 in Community

Its not all about sex

Best Answer

or is it about spending your journey sharing time and space with someone who helps you grow and learn and mature...someone to share the burdens and joys of life with....someone to keep warm with on winter nights...someone to explore the ever-changing sexual, emotional, and physical world with....x

Best Answer

But what if she becomes too sick to have sex? Is the marriage over? What if your ***** can not produce children? Should she pack your things and toss you out? I think marriage has to be something more than sex with the same person or having children. It has to be, because too many couples can not have sex and too many couples can not have children even if they could have sex.

Best Answer

that's all it's about if you have no life, and no real love...

Best Answer

no only if you are marrying for social appearance sake....

Best Answer

That's where I went wrong! I hate all those fake happy smiley photos!

Best Answer

lol um, for you I suppose?

Best Answer

I don't look at marriage from that angle. I'd rather call my wife a "life partner". This is to say we go through life together and help each other out no matter what.

But of course, I'm just guessing, since I'm not yet married.

Best Answer