flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 11 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in Food

It depends on the ingredients. Pizza is loaded with cholesterol, sodium, and fats. Of course House Republicans think that pizza sauce should count as a vegetable. Pizza can be healthy if the ingredients are fresh and items such as cheese are used sparingly.

Best Answer

In order for a pizza to taste good, the ratio of healthy ingredients gets thrown out the window.

Best Answer

All depends on how it it is made.. with a thin whole wheat crust, and using light cheese and less of it.. and more emphasis on the veggies.. pizza can be a healthy dish. But most recipes are more aimed towards delicious than healthy

Best Answer

? I just put out an order for some. Wine and pizza! Good combination.

Best Answer

Your body needs wine!!

Best Answer

You know what... I am realizing that. I have an evolutionary theory that accounts for the naturally wonderful effects.

Best Answer

forget about all that health talk, pizza is knock-out drag-down kick-*** awesome!

Best Answer

the government would have us think otherwise but yes technically pizza can be classed as health food

Best Answer