righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Romance & True Love

sure, within reason, but sex is intrinsically pretty funky - i think our society is OCD about hygiene - it's a kind of overcompensation

Best Answer

Oh God yes, poor hygiene is a terrible turn off to me! I can't stand someone who can't brush their teeth, let alone pick up a bar a soap at least once a day and get in the damned shower before they make their presence known in the work force, and YOU ALL KNOW WHO YOU ARE! You know, the people that come to work with yellow nasty gunk all over their teeth, hair a mess, smelling of ***, you know they haven't bathed in a week; or at least all damned weekend because they show up Monday morning reeking of alcohol. I work at a call center and yes we have them! And let a guy try to get up on me smelling or breath stinking just once...I take the time to smell and look good, so why shouldn't he???

Best Answer

Hygiene is a total deal breaker for me....:|

Best Answer

Ummm depends how bad, some people with problems such as stomach ulcers can't help it.

Best Answer

It wouldn't matter to me... But my standards are so different from the average that I hesitate to even weigh in on things like this.

Best Answer

Haha, to an extent! But people should make an effort to be clean in general! :)

Best Answer

I'm a big fan of hygiene. But even things like a healthy diet and drinking lots of water can help with odors.

Best Answer

Yes!You make a valid point!!!

Best Answer

Bad hygiene is disgusting. My two most recent exes also had really stinky armpits. WTF

Best Answer

The first girl I ever had sex with had bad breathe, and on the way to get condoms I also got breathe mints (for both of us heh). Thats one easy problem to solve.

Best Answer

Oh GOD I hate that!!!! I can love someone dearly but if they smell I will not be able to be near them.

Best Answer