jail is not just a room it is living hell, but you do the crime you do the time , ".right " i only associate with people 18 + for mature reasons and i respect the elderly

Best Answer

lord...i've been to prison...you're right...jail is worse.

Best Answer

being in your cell is the best part it's when your in the yard paranoia kicks in and you have to grow eyes in the back of your head i was fortunate nothing bad happened to me but evil things happen in there some things i won't forget !

Best Answer

no disrespect to you or other people i just prefer the company of people closer to my own age or older

Best Answer

LOL...yes when the age is jailbait, most definitely saying the same thing.

Best Answer

Yes it is. It also unnerves me to no end when I hear men in their 40's and older say they date girls that are 18-20. Why can't they get someone with at least some life experiences.

Best Answer

I completely agree. In the relationship world, age is meaningful (even if not indicative of maturity). I look at age for a commonality of life experiences, music and culture.

Best Answer

although, I have to say I know some people in their 20's who look and act like they are in their 50's.

Best Answer

So basically your old. Jk. It has other meanings,

Best Answer