Purefootball Purefootball 18-21, M 9 Answers Jan 3 in Community

Yes, the glorification of Americans at war is always uplifting. American culture is quite sad.

Best Answer

they invented the internet, you know?

Best Answer

American culture invented the internet?

Best Answer

essentially yes - just pointing out the irony of you dissing american culture while you're clearly enjoying one of its greatest fruits

Best Answer

culture isn't just art, it's in every artefact

Best Answer

The American military invented the internet. God only knows what "fruits" I'd be enjoying if the money spent on American war culture was spent on something that truly benefitted mankind.

Best Answer

@ JIM..."benefitted" mankind huh? And this is why I'm wasting TAX dollars on the Public Education system or ANY "Public" education system....They reproduce clones.

Best Answer

@ jim - You don't know much, do you? It shows

Best Answer

Thought AL GORE invented it...Pfft! another Moron

Best Answer

@ Jm - You SAP...It was a rescue mission....But being the LEFT loves to kill babies, thought you'd appreciate that.....Guess you only like killing the defenseless huh?

Best Answer

Did you know that because the rescue mission in Somalia failed, Clinton didn't want to intervene in Rwanda three months later for fear of losing more American troops. Over 900,000 people died in the Rwandan genocide. Lost...do you know where your a**hole is? I'll bet you can't find it.

Best Answer

@ jim...You have NOoooooooo Idea ZERO... Nor would you be able to comprehend my history, U.S. military experience or my work with the U.S. Government for many years....But that's OK....I won't waste my time either....Even if I did, you would neither read it or believe it because the facts scare you.....As for "Rwanda"...Again, you're misinformed

Best Answer

Lost...the fact that you have to tell me how great you are and tough you are makes me feel bad for you.

Best Answer

They chose to go to war so let them lol

Best Answer

@Banks - and we do....Who's going to do it? England, the FRENCH? Please........

Best Answer

it surprised me the first time for being a good war film - didn't enjoy it that much when i revisited it, but it's not a bad film - nationalistic and patriotic and all but not particularly xenophobic

Best Answer

Ah I think it gets better the more you watch it tbh. Just makes war looks more pointless though

Best Answer

i wouldn't call it an anti-war film - i think you'll find that a lot of warheads like that film - there is a lot of glory in it - it's certainly not an anti-war film like Apocalypse Now, Deer Hunter or even Three Kings

Best Answer

Such a great movie. That big bird just falling down when he shoots that arrow at it - so painful to watch.

Best Answer

Depends...........<br />
I was part of that operation on a COMM Link....Wasn't so great

Best Answer

The story of it is, be proud of that

Best Answer

Never saw it. I did see "Black Hawk Goes Down"

Best Answer

Never seen that lol

Best Answer

It's one of those age restricted movies.

Best Answer

I'm 20

Best Answer

Yeah. And so depressing that it's hard to keep watching it. I've seen it at least ten times since it came out after I bought it.

Best Answer

Yeah, some really sad parts in it. Young men been killed for fcuk all

Best Answer

Yup

Best Answer