IllusiveLittleMe IllusiveLittleMe 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

It really is amazing. I sing to my cat and to my dogs and they act like they love it. My cat starts purring and my dogs just have that love look in their eyes. Guess they are not good judges of good music!!!!

Best Answer

I dont have a great memory by any means, however I can listen to songs and remember things that were going on at times that I was listen to those songs...my memories are through music otherwise Id be lost internally...

Best Answer

Without a doubt! I play the piano, guitar, saxophone, clarinet, oboe, flute, trumpet, trombone, baritone, tuba and more. I love the Beatles, ACDC, Pink Floyd, and other great rock bands, and I believe music connects many people

Best Answer

yep,it doesn't lie

Best Answer

Yes it is, I play music nearly 24/7...in fact a long time ago when people used to ask me if I was trapped on an island and only allowed to bring 3 things what would they be I always said:<br />
1.) My Stereo<br />
2.) My CDs<br />
3.) a lifetime supply of batteries XD

Best Answer

Yes it is so amazing. I used to sing Stellar+Incubus to my babies and they would be OUT within a minute. Even now. One Minute. Music is love. Its taking instruments and forming an energy that will travel through space and time and wrap someone in love. It is a gift from God and I honestly do not think I would have made it through the last two years without someone loving me through music. He was all I had and he is more than enough. My heart belongs to him now and it's safe there.

Best Answer

It is. If you think about it, it's just pleasant noise yet, it can do so much.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Very much...

Best Answer

no , screw u and music and the "power" music gives to u

Best Answer