No more odors or stink, skin got more fair(I'm not making this up) and no more dryness(feels like a baby's skin). Don't take my word for it, you try it for a week.
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 5 Answers Jan 12 in Health

i make my own soap, pure 100% plant ba<x>sed organic soap. i shower allot in one day due to my spiritual practice. but only use the soap for the first one. our bodies produce an oil for our skin that is needed. mass produced chemical ladened soap strips our skin of this and ruins it.

Best Answer

...talk about shower, brb, lol

Best Answer

You must be prone to dermatitis,it's good no more rashes.

Best Answer

what's dermatitis?

Best Answer

Some people are prone to allergic reactions from soaps,especially perfumed ones.Dermatitis is allergies of the skin.

Best Answer

What do you use instead of soap?

Best Answer

nothing, sometimes baby oil but when I use nothing it smells really better(natural smell).

Best Answer

it's not really that surprising.. people are often allergic to stuff they don't realize. What are you using instead of soap?

Best Answer

used to use baby oil but now I use nada, strange thing is I smell really good now like all the time and look really fairer aswell. Talk about best things in life being free:-)

Best Answer