atouchofclass atouchofclass 22-25, F 23 Answers Feb 17, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Ripe?

Best Answer

lol yeah !! i mean!

Best Answer

If underage, immature and most likely illegal women are what you're after in a sort of sick "creepy uncle" style, then by all means go for it. Sorry about your butt when you get to prison, though.

Best Answer

mmm yeah. sweet juicy 16 year old coochie. gives me shivers. yum yum yum oh yeah. hey dad can i get thumbs up

Best Answer

physically, yes but it depends what state you live in its whatever the legal age of consent is there

Best Answer

yuk,,,dont be putrid,,,,,think if you had a daughter,,,,what would you say

Best Answer

Young women are not a piece of fruit and no...unless it's with a smart young man who will take precautions and accept any responsibilities. Woah, I sound like my aunt.

Best Answer

Well at 16 a girl is exactly that ripe. as in perfect age to get pregnant. maybe a little to young to have a child, physically I mean but wow, what a perfect age for sex. raging hormones, great physical shape and stamina.<br />
My wife was 17 and I 19 when we started. It was all we did. for night after night, for hours. It was ******* great. <br />
Of course she got pregnant. didn't slow us down. had the baby, easy, got pregnant 14 months later. got tubes tied. 50 years ago. Still married, still have sex occasionlly. Oh I remember those days. But tough call on whether she can be careful and emotionally ready. At that age it is hard to think about pregnant or disease. those condoms get in the way and I would have gone broke <br />
It is the legal age in Holland.

Best Answer

It's about more than being "ripe", she needs to have some degree of maturity, since an STD or unwanted pregnancy could result. Most 16 year olds are just not responsible enough for sex.

Best Answer

Haha well im ur age and lots of my friens do it(: i dont see the problem. Oh yeah and ripe just sounds kinda creepy

Best Answer

I would say it depends on the girl, how mature she is, and if she loves the guy she's planning on sleeping with and if he loves her back. But honestly, too many girls I know who have lost their virginity that early wish they would have waited.

Best Answer

16 yes if it's with the boy you've been dating for over a year & no if it's with your three day bf or 6 mth bf hell naw remember your giving away a piece of your self when your fukn or having sex.

Best Answer

No. still pretty young fruit..

Best Answer

If she is ready to mentally, then yes. I mean, biologically she was intended to by that age.

Best Answer

um duh but it depend on u really if u want to do it or not cause it gonna hurt the first time but after that u will always want more :) but be careful n use protection!!!!

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

18+ and even 18 is pushing it.

Best Answer

if that 16 year is properly educated in sex and uses protection then yeah I agree

Best Answer

ill educate her

Best Answer

we can tag team her

Best Answer

No, no , no , and no! Go put your dolls away!

Best Answer