underconstruction underconstruction 41-45, F 16 Answers Aug 25 in Health

Omg ! Time to go Christmas shopping. ;)

Best Answer

Lump of coal for you mademoiselle ;-)

Best Answer

hee hee, ;D

Best Answer

Hi bijouxbroussard. In Australia where I live Christmas stuff starts to appear in shops right after the end of Easter. It is like there are only two seasons in the chocolate and cake isle and right after Christmas they go straight back to Easter again.

Best Answer

That's so funny. I know that our seasons are reversed, and was recently teasing a friend who lives in Australia. I said, "okay, if it's summer here, then where you are that means it's...Christmas ?" I was kidding, but apparently not that far off. I ended up getting my PC fixed, but I only postponed the inevitable and have been still looking into the Macbook. Haven't bought it yet, though. ;)

Best Answer

My last PC (Windows XP with an Intel Pentium 4 processor) cost me more in repairs than it did to buy it new. I am now using a 20 inch flat screen iMac (Leopard). It is different but very easy to learn, virtually maintenance free, never gets viruses and never re-boots itself. Yes, they cost a little bit more but they are infinitely more dependable (in my opinion). Some people say I am one eyed or biassed but I have good reason to be. I love my iMac! It is your choice bijouxbroussard but the on-line reviews for Windows 8 do not look very encouraging. People who were waiting for something like Windows 7 with an optional GUI (pronounced gooey, and means graphical user interface) are reporting disappointment in the on line forums. Good luck. Keep us posted.

Best Answer

shush please :)

Best Answer

I should say dreading it sooner than you think.lol!

Best Answer

No Christmas this year!

Best Answer

Oh no, you just went and reminded everyone.

Best Answer

;-(

Best Answer

Well lets just hope you Have yourself a merry little christmas. Damn, see what's happening to people everywhere now, even me.

Best Answer

Oh please shut up 😁
Don't spoil it for us newbies... as I've been looking forward to it for months... 😜

Does EP offers Christmas discounts on the gifts and gestures store..?!

I've been wanting to hose off a couple friends but never managed to put aside as much tokens as needed...

Best Answer

UGH! I know! I saw Halloween costumes for sale @ Costco in July, YOU KNOW the Christmas decorations are out now. Chaps my hide!

Best Answer

It'll start soon. Some shops have Christmas cards for sale.

Best Answer

Oh no !!

Best Answer

the end of August, apparently

Best Answer

apparently today, at the end of august, we have a christmas question. thanks for that... but christmas season seems to arrive earlier and earlier every year, unfortunately. so it will start right after halloween, the latest...

Best Answer

I have seen stores with Xmas decorations in September, together with the halloween stuff.

Best Answer

So, what is on your Christmas list this year?

Best Answer

No Xmas questions before December would be nice.

Best Answer

Probably now that you mentioned it, people are going to be ******** christmas questions out the wazoo.

Best Answer

LOL, I´m afraid so.

Best Answer

more three months i guess

Best Answer

I love December and Christmas time :)

Best Answer

December is a month like any other, I just hate the Xmas craze ( it´s about to start ) Uggggghhh !!

Best Answer

December is magic when you live on the west coast. You don't have to give into the craze, just embrace it.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Anal sex.

Best Answer