I dont know what to do... like sometime I feel the pain like when we first broke up.. I want him back but im starting believe he has really moved on. I just dont know how to move on . No guy can make me happy I can barely make me happy. I just want him to know I want him bad to the point it hurt. Im scared that ima wast another 6 months or longer on a guy thats long gone. im only 20 and feel like im 40 .. I need real advice
acceptingmyflawz acceptingmyflawz 18-21, F 16 Answers Jan 23, 2011

why did he leave work that out first, then focus on yourself and self worth, when we try to hold on to people we drive them further away .accept hes left and build a new life without him. if its right you will connect again but only once you have built your own life.<br />
Dont look for other men to make you happy that rarely works make yourself happy.

Best Answer

I once read an article that said to get over someone, you need to make a long list of all his faults.<br />
Also, try focusing on other things in your life, get busy with activities.

Best Answer

Just take one day at a time. One step at a time. Don't think. Shut off your mind and stop thinking. Just move and go through the motions and soon, I hope, you will be thinking of him less and less and it will not hurt as much. You could go to a therapist for treatment. It's OK. They are there to help. Do you have insureance? Anyway, go if you need the help. It's no biggie. If you need help, take it.

Best Answer

When u really love sonmeone it hurts alittle less everyday.its not easy love isnot a switch u can turn on and off..u will get through it cry when u have to..been there know how it feels

Best Answer

With full intentions of mailing it to him, I would write him a letter ,spill out my guts and confess every feeling i have, i would get mad, and yell in big letters, i would keep adding to it until everything was out.<br />
Then i would never ever send it to him, i would probably hold onto it for a few years, look at it every once and while when i need a good cry and wish to mourn the people i have lost in my life. You don't have to give up the pain, the love, the memories, you just can't let it control you.<br />
Find what it is you love to do and go do it, take lessons, get out there, meet people. Smile at other people all the time, even if you have to fake it =) Take it one day at a time.

Best Answer

hugs thanks

Best Answer

Its said time heals all wounds. Six months isn't that long a time. No idea how long the relationship was and how intense it was on both sides. I say with the others, try to focus on yourself. Don't push yourself. Only you can tell when its time to move on with your life and relationships, I'd try to be open to a new relationship for yourself.

Best Answer

When I was your age, I fell in love with a guy. It took me two years to get over him. Something I once read that has kept me going. I don't remember the quote exactly, but goes something like. when the semi-gods leave, then the gods arrive. Just let yourself feel whatever you want to feel, because someday, you meet someone who will make feel differently, when the right time comes.

Best Answer

Move on, half the people in the world are males. If you don't look you won't find.....<br />
"Help me Rhonda, help me get her outta my heart.....da da da da da da da ...."

Best Answer

You're way too young to be punishing yourself like that. It's good to want a man in your life, but that can't be the only thing you live for. Happiness in life is fleeting...you can't expect others to provide it for you. Build your own self confidence and learn to be your own person...be happy for yourself. When you are able to do that you won't have to look for love...it will find YOU. And whenever happiness comes along...be sure you give it warm place in your heart.

Best Answer

Start living again. Put that ex on the back burner, meanwhile get busy moving forward.

Best Answer

Aaaagh screw that ******. He's a heart breaker! He did the same damn thing to my sister! But honestly, know that you don't have to give up to let go. Move on, get busy, stay social and try to limit the time you have to think about that guy. Sometimes changing the way our mind is behaving, as in dwelling/hanging on to the past, just comes down to giving your brain as little free time as possible. Sure, you may crash at the end of the day, but eventually those thinking habits will be replaced if you keep on pushing them out of your mind and keeping busy with the present and building towards the future. The more you do, the more you do. That goes for good or bad. Good luck.

Best Answer

Relationship break ups can be hard sometimes and the only thing in the end that heals is time.
You need to find distractions

One thing I did once when I had a bad break up was write a long thing down all about feelings I had all that sort of thing and then when I was done I boxed that up along with the pictures I had and things like birthday cards bought for me or other things that were very personal.
I put the box in the attic so I did not throw it all out I kept the memories but just kept them stored away in one place so they are still there but not in immediate view sort of thing

Hard to explain but also you need distractions to stop thinking about him to much

Best Answer

see the present do not dwell about the past .forget and forgive

Best Answer