Try to see their side. Imagine what kind of pain a person must have to be in to end their own lives. It is NOT selfish the way you have been taught to believe.

Best Answer

but....one could've at least talked to their loved ones about it coz its....idk j mean, I don't even know those people and I still feel so sad that jm crying for them, how hurt must their loved ones nights felt?

Best Answer

Pain! They are in the kind of pain that consumes them You can't expect someone in that kind of pain to act rationally. Look at the whole picture before you judge them

Best Answer

I...dk I guess I'm the stupid one

Best Answer

You are not at all stupid. I think you are a compassionate person. The person who ends their own life needs more compassion than the people they leave behind is all I am saying

Best Answer

who are you speaking to boomboom?

Best Answer

Thats dark **** bro, steer clear of soul sucking media like that

Best Answer

I disagree that life is a "tragedy" as mentioned by Jhayne8 -- I truly believe that people who resort to such desperation are mentally ill or have lost perspective. They may find themselves alone or feeling unloved, but having a strong foundation early in life (positive family traditions and morality) can often help people understand the value of their life, the people around them, and that help is available.
It's no accident that so many young people find themselves lost and desperate to belong to something - even when it's something clearly not good. Some people simply don't want to help themselves and wallow in their misery, but if there's a response to compassion offered, then there is always hope...

Best Answer

Yup hey How can I get with my hot stepsister?!?

Best Answer