extreamly dosent it :(

Best Answer

I hear/feel what your asking. YES I think it does hurt more to find out someone does not love you.......if you truly believed at one point they did. Some people are really good at "faking" it... ):

Best Answer

sounds like you let other people control your feelings from one day to the next. Why would you think another person "makes you feel" one way or the other?? The problem is not the other person "making you feel" anything. The problem is you feel a certain way ba<x>sed on another person's actions. Think about it... if someone is special to you, is that something that can go away the next day? Does it ever work that way? I don't think it does. So either the person did not consider you so special yesterday, or they did think you were special yesterday and they still do today, but you are interpreting their actions inappropriately.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I have experienced that short time change only once and it made me physically throw up.

Best Answer

Yes it is :(

Best Answer

When that happends it does lol:/

Best Answer