1EPMinnie 1EPMinnie 70+, F 19 Answers Jun 24 in Community

In my place in is 12.15 pm.Can you identify the country? Why are you still awake? We seniors must have enough sleep. Good night .

Best Answer

No..I have no clue...but please tell me. I am not a senior....and I am working.... :))

Best Answer

I n India it is 12.50 pm. At early morning 2.3o am what's the work you are attending there?When did you usually sleep?At 70 , you are a senior and you should keep your health.

Best Answer

I am a nurse...they need nurses at night too....Don't ya think? Read above again...I just told you that I am no senior....I have excellent health my dear.... :D

Best Answer

Oh great praise the Lord. At this age you are able to nurse the needy.Love you very much for your POSITIVE mind and POSITIVE attitude. Here, your age mates require nursing assistance for their daily routine. How are managing the service? How many people are there in your care?please convey my love and regards to the patients and their loving ones.Thanks God for giving the opportunity to respond to your simple query. Please include me in your group.

Best Answer

Dang...are you hard headed....????? I have told you twice that I AM NO SENIOR!!! LOL

Best Answer

People above 65 years are considered seniors. In your profile you are aged 70+.If you dislike to be termed as senior, what is the word to be used?

Best Answer

Honey....this is not my real age....I am sorry it confused you. I was in hiding when I made this profile...

Best Answer

Sorry, I never thought that you will fake the age. Generally people used to show reduced age, -but you faked as senior. Believing in what you see is also sometimes lead you in trouble. I am in EP for more than a year,and this is the first time I am getting fooled. Thanks for revealing the truth.

Best Answer

13:46.

Best Answer

Where are you ?

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

Where are you Hughgo?

Best Answer

ny

Best Answer

oh yeah!!! The big apple! :P Are you in Manhatten? My favorite part of NY!!

Best Answer

close i'm about 30 min from there

Best Answer

Brooklyn???

Best Answer

nassau

Best Answer

So is this a town?

Best Answer

nassau county just over the queens nassau border- elmont

Best Answer

ok!! But isn't there a town called this too?

Best Answer

140am

Best Answer

Were are you? Mid West?

Best Answer

07:38 :)

Best Answer

same time

Best Answer

Now 7:37 am here

Best Answer

Where are you Leggy?

Best Answer

England

Best Answer

Thanks for replying....

Best Answer

11:37 pm now

Best Answer

11:30pm

Best Answer

11:37pm

Best Answer

bath time

Best Answer

11:37 p.m.

Best Answer

2:36 am!

Best Answer

11:36 pm

Best Answer

Out West....where are you???

Best Answer

In California

Best Answer

Thanks!! :))

Best Answer

2:36 am.. guess we are a minute apart...

Best Answer

nope...took it straight from iphone.....but the minute changed by the time you guys got this question and answered...

Best Answer

yes. obviously. i was trying to make a joke...

Best Answer

haha ok :))

Best Answer

11:36 pm California

Best Answer

Thanks... :)

Best Answer

2:41 am, Daylight Savings Time, here on the Oklahoma Prairie.

Best Answer