handle the speed! So what speed are you driving? (In km or miles-I can convert! ) Truth. Details if you want.
PoetryNEmotion PoetryNEmotion 51-55, F 8 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

We might be driving 70 or 80 mph through the busy Liberty City streets. We are driving a 1970 Dodge charger that black and dark blue. I would be slower, but there are 3 city police cars behind us and a chopper just few ahead. I just made a sharp left as I slid the car around the bend.

Best Answer

Years ago, I would've answered with a high speed. Nowadays, I rarely break the speed limit - and not voluntarily. It just seems the right speed to drive most of the time. But we'd be riding with the convertible top down, all windows down, music blaring, your curls blowing and us going about 70 miles per hour unless we were in a speed limit zone, then we'd be going that speed. :)

Best Answer

A bit slow....but next to you, that is fine. xoox

Best Answer

I used to be a high-speed driver but don't any longer. If I'm in a hurry, I'll speed up, of course but normally, I go right around that speed limit. :)

Best Answer

Your imagery is always vivid, love. oxoxoxox

Best Answer

Love you. xoxoo

Best Answer

I'm going 125 on wet concrete. I can handle myself, I promise.

Best Answer

I take it you can or you would not be. Cause I wouldn't be with you, if you couldn't.

Best Answer

Well like 85 hauling *** with the Subs bowing up some wolf gang and us hotboxing.

Best Answer

Okay to the subs...I don't smoke pot. Leave the windows open and let it blow my curls around. Love the image. Thanks.

Best Answer

Speed so fast feel like I was drunk.

Best Answer

Damn girl, I LOVE that song! Excellent!

Best Answer