phillyphan78 phillyphan78 31-35, F 17 Answers Jul 15, 2010

On this I will have to disagree as sanity will always remain among the sane who have accepted and both know who and what they are in their day to day lives ( the insane deny and know nothing of the real world or how to deal with it thus chose to live in a world they create within their own minds ) Now I believe the correct term you're looking for is that it is a well known fact that there is a Hair Fine line between Genius and Insanity because as with true Genius it may be hard to tell them apart from the truly insane ones at times .

Best Answer

Sanity is not a mental health word or concept; it is a legal concept. Mental health situations are evaluated on a continuum; that is, we are all in this together, good days and bad, good thoughts and bad, clarity and confusion.

Best Answer

Insanity is like a vortex that you get sucked into, I don't see the line.

Best Answer

My line is smudgy.

*giggles* Who voted for me?

Best Answer

I don’t think that any of us are really normal, so to speak. I AGREE!

Sometimes you fee like a nut, sometimes you don’t,

Best Answer

i agree. I AM THE LINE! lol

Best Answer

If my dreams are any indication lately, then absolutely it's thin as paper.

Best Answer

I don't know. I do know that I am of a sound and body, thanks to Jesus. :)

Best Answer

yes, indeed :|

Best Answer

Tell a child there is a Santa.... All it takes is believing a lie ...mental health is precious.

Best Answer

I think the saying goes, "There is a thin line between genius and insanity" and i agree with THAT one.

Best Answer

Definitely a very thin -- line!!! Most of the times invisible...

Best Answer

I have my moments .................. ;)

Best Answer