ManiacalTom ManiacalTom 31-35, M 11 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Community

Nah, Take a break and let yourself sleep. Maybe when you wake up you'll see more clearly.

Best Answer

I know, it just makes me forget which is what I need.

Best Answer

Wish I could get some beer at 6am ! In England they wont serve you till after 8.30am !

Best Answer

Disgusting! Another reason to vote UKIP!

Best Answer

That sucks. I couldn't wait that long.

Best Answer

Ha ha ! fair com its torture !

Best Answer

You most certainly should!

Best Answer

Then I shall. Just another half hour. I doesn't matter. I won't sleep until I take my meds.

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

you should have planned more carefully the day before. as barney gumble said, "hey homer, i'm worried about the beer supply. after this case and the other case, there's only one case left!

Best Answer

It doesn't matter. There is only a 3 hour period where you can't buy beer here. I am usually drinking that whole time. It is just that if I don't take my meds then I won't sleep and I will need more.

Best Answer

Oh and TOOL is the greatest band ever.

Best Answer

Yeah with breakfast cereals ha, enjoy it!

Best Answer

I only eat once a day anyway, so it is cool. I am too nervous and depressed to get hungry. lol.

Best Answer

Oh that's not good, thought beer usually gives appetite.. reason I don't drink much of it :-)

Best Answer

It's a bit early/late for beer. But hey, I'm not there to stop you, if you want to go for it

Best Answer